@my_happy_place
@irishtigger
@sweetybirdtoo
@frustratedwriter
@vivi_1485
@stardust2466_546
@brainbuster
@natyh

I am thinking this will start in January???

Or Do You Guys Want To Start After Water God During the Week???

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

Currently Eps 9 is out - If you want to discuss the show - please make sure to blur anything you want to talk about!!! So we all can enjoy soon!!

4 Likes

When will Water God finish? I don’t know what ep we are on right now since I haven’t been able to join in forever. :sob:

2 Likes

@my_happy_place
@irishtigger
@sweetybirdtoo
@frustratedwriter
@vivi_1485
@stardust2466_546
@brainbuster
@natyh

Time for Red Sleeve this Friday and Saturday!!!

4 Likes

i heard it has a not so happily ever after… I’ll sit this one out. Though I have to say, you’ve turned me into a Junho fan. I eat screaming and squealing over the Junho-Yoona Senorita Collab stage :heart::heart::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m not sure what is under the blur!!! LOL - Junho does show his chest!!! Which you know I love - I don’t think it has a sad ending!!! But OKIE DOKIE - sorry to see you sit it out!!! LOL

I have stayed off his social media so that I don’t get any spoilers - although I did see one!!!

But you know I don’t share!

2 Likes

junho%20red%20hand

Junho is ready for us to watch RED SLEEVE tomorrow!

Come on over at 7 pm Eastern Friday and Sat

@my_happy_place
@irishtigger
@sweetybirdtoo
@frustratedwriter
@vivi_1485
@stardust2466_546
@brainbuster
@natyh
@porkypine90_261
@entwyfhasbeenfound

9 Likes

Yes!!! Finally!!!

3 Likes

Finally!!! I’ll try to join this one, I know Jun Ho is yours but we can watch it and cheer him as well lol
tumblr_ec1a6f149e7427c1c26fd5e3d4887196_96c44fd9_400

3 Likes

I love how you guys are so LOYAL to the Hottie Posse Overlord - LOL!!!

Are you afraid I’ll claim YO MAN! - probably! LOL

I don’t share or play well with others!!!

2 Likes

Hey!
giphy%20(1)

I’m just trying to be good lol

But… no, hell no
lee-je-hoon%20(1)

3 Likes

Nah! I say give her a run for her money. She needs the competition so she doesn’t get greedy. ahahaha

3 Likes

You can run it weekdays but I won’t be there. I am continuing with Fall In Love on Monday and Tuesdays, that is if anyone wants to continue and didn’t finish it during the holidays on their own. If that is the case, I’ll just finish it on my own. That reminds me, I need to make a poll for attendees.

1 Like

We are doing Friday and Sat

We do 2 Eps Right???

Can’t remember!

@natyh knows!!!

2 Likes

Yes, 2 episodes a night, so 4 every week.

1 Like

so about 4 weeks -

Then maybe we can do the new Kim Bum and Rain!!! Ghost Doctor!!! Next!

3 Likes

Maybe. I am not working on that show so I won’t know how ready it is. (I can’t work on them all. Not that greedy or crazy… :laughing:)

2 Likes

It has 2 eps so far - so it might be where we can start it and it will finish by the time we get there! Lol

1 Like

It really depends on the team, who is on it, what kind of job it is and how fast they work.

Ok, I looked at the team members on that one. I’ve worked with all those guys. It seems to be a straight segmenting job since they already have a lot of segments credited to them. It will be segmented and translated in a day each episode. So, yea, it will be ready for binging the day after it drops. Well, the English will be ready anyway. I don’t know how long the other language teams will take since they have to wait for the English translations to be fixed and released.

3 Likes

RED SLEEVE WP TONIGHT!!!
I’M SO EXCITED!!!
CAN’T WAIT!!!
Perhaps this will strike up another epic hottie battle in our Discord server @kdrama2020ali? :wink:

3 Likes

Lol, have fun you guys :smile:

3 Likes