Post Your FAVORITE Water Scenes - Ya know - shower, waterfall, bath WHATEVER!

Oh thank you for finding that :heart:

3 Likes

Wordpress

water%20god%20jumping
Wattpad

Water GOD

4 Likes

I thought the effects of him jumping out the window were so cool! That is one extreme case of the ‘You fall, and I’ll catch you’ trope.

3 Likes

I wish so much they had shown his powers more!!! Probably a budget thing!

1 Like

Oh yes we can just watch this over and over and over again! That TOWEL

@sweetybirdtoo
@porkypine90_261
@irishtigger
@stardust2466_546

4 Likes

I’m sure he was putting the towel where it was comfortable, around his hips, and then someone thought of the censors and made him move it up around his waist. lol

3 Likes

He was Flashing that beautiful BOD!!! Don’t be fooled!

3 Likes

It looked like such a natural motion, that’s where and how he would naturally wear a towel, then either he realized where he put it and got shy or someone thought of the censors. But it doesn’t matter either way, he certainly flashed his perfect abs.

3 Likes

Fun killers…

4 Likes

Gee, you guys TALK about the scene but remember! A picture is worth ONE THOUSAND WORDS!
tub-4

tub-3

tub-8

4 Likes

Thanks for all the naked chests ahem I mean water scenes! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I can’t go like them all!

If I can add anything to this thread, I will come back again.

4 Likes

My pleasure you are very welcome - Hottie Posse - has ahem some nakkie chests too! :turkey:

2 Likes

ON MY WAY! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

While watching the first episodes of The King’s Affection, this show reminded me of this thread. :slight_smile:

I finished watching TharnType II + the special episode. It has a pool scene as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

Lots of water scenes in RED SLEEVE - Fall in the BATH scene!

5 Likes

After watching this fragment, I really want to see this show. It looks so funny. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is funny- but there is abuse and some very hard scenes - so be prepared!

Junho is BEYOND AMAZING!

Watch Party Red Sleeve

1 Like

It’s very funny and sad

1 Like

Oh oh. Thanks for the warnings.

1 Like