Put on a smile

Just wait for it … :smile_cat:

3 Likes

I’m DYING! :laughing:

2 Likes

I love their chemistry :smile:
And he’s totally ready for Kimjang :rofl:

1 Like

I used to sew clothing with mom when I was young, the dresses she makes are so elaborate, lots of work and detail… with that model to place parts on it makes it easier, we didn’t have one. - The lady is so funny, she’s trying to live in that period, lol, perhaps her soul lived in Victorian times :blush:

1 Like

Well actually they aren’t trying to live in that time period, they just appreciate the clothes, fabrics, style and ways that the clothing from that time was made (made to last) :blush:

It’s a common misconception people have though :sweat_smile: I’m sure there are people who would want to live in that time period, but most people who wear vintage and time period clothes don’t :smile:

1 Like

Well I meant like she likes that period a lot, I thought her furniture looked Victorian too… Obviously she’s living in today’s time, perhaps it’s like we like Asian dramas and a lot of things we do because of them, I’m not saying everyone but many… see Things that you want to purchase after watching a drama.

1 Like

3 Likes

7 Likes

Such an amazing story :open_mouth:

5 Likes

i will be watching that in a bit, awesome!!! crazy yes, but awesome!

2 Likes

wonder how we would act

imageimage

6 Likes

Music is an universal language :laughing:

6 Likes

Can you imagine the stories those whales posted on their YouTubes, and discussions threads.

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

:rofl: :scream: :smirk: :rofl: :smile: :laughing: :grin: Yes. We MUST think of important things! :nerd_face:

3 Likes
2 Likes

🦥You’ll have more than a smile
in this YT shorts vid
🦥 :slight_smile::slightly_smiling_face::blush::blush:

Don’t tell me that was not a wave, and a smile thank you from the 🦥 slot :slightly_smiling_face::blush::blush::slightly_smiling_face:
3 Likes