Put on a smile

He’s probably wondering why a cat is sleeping on his foot :cat2: :bear: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

A man advertises himself during the Depression, 1930s

The Great Depression is a significant topic that we discussed in school. However, we would always focus on the bigger picture and forget to zoom in the lens on those actually affected. We know for a fact that the stock market crashed in 1929, and that it struck the workforce. Still, it hits different when you see photos like this.
Source
Screenshot_20220510-014820_Chrome
We can smile at this sign today, unlike when this was happening. . .

2 Likes

Lol, I survived all the rounds XD
This was a funny one.

1 Like

May 18th post

3 Likes

ok y’all this is for our grads

now ready for coffee & cake?

3 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes

That is so amazing! Some say dogs are man’s best friend, but apparently so are dolphins. So cool.

3 Likes

way I have heard, dolphins are smarter than dogs as well

3 Likes

Play this, and smile from ear to ear :blush::grin::slight_smile:
Read the comments, :blush::blush::blush: see how many others are smiling from ear :grin: to ear :grin: Yup! Over 1.8K! Views are at 1.3M currently.

1 Like

I love her acting :smile:

2 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

If I hadn’t already made my mind up to post this video here instead to the “what are you listening to thread” …
This could tempt me …

I like this band because they make me less worried, or should I say, to not take everything too serious all the time.

As they sing “we are the commando - sunshine” …

And bring out these little clips of tv-series, movies, music videos, … I can’t stop laughing as they morph the faces of band members on “Johnny” from Dirty Dancing, or Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees, Bruce Lee, or even Olivia Newton-John in the movie Grease, as Captain Jack Sparrow, or even infamous “Chucky”, or was it his bride? It gave me a good laugh and I hope you, too, have fun watching it.

2 Likes

:sparkles:So :sparkles:
:sparkles:adorable! :sparkles:
He wants to
Workout too!
:sparkles: Military toddler :sparkles:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes