Put on a smile

When everything seems to go wrong, good things happen that wouldn’t have happened if everything had gone right!

2 Likes

You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you.

2 Likes

1 Like

a question here, are y’all having a problem with the price of eggs in your countries??

Will consider for trade of a new Lexus or Mercedes. Please, no low ball offers, we know what we have. 😂

We would also like to add that we are hiring, and are offering as a sign on bonus, a carton of 12 fresh eggs.

2 Likes

Here in the UK, on top of inflationary prices, we’ve had egg rations since Oct 2022 due to an outbreak of bird flu (H5N1) being detected in the country.

2 Likes

Seeing these “kkondae ajusshi’s” talk about their stans was so funny.
It’s nice to see how young at heart some people are.

1 Like

frustratedwriter
a question here, are y’all having a problem with the price of eggs in your countries??

Here in Queens we have a (12) dozen of eggs for $14.99. That’s for large size since medium (7 to 8 dollars) and JUMBO (cost even more $19. 99).The pricing is worst in little ‘‘bodegas’’/stores.

I actually do see ppl. buying eggs at those prices, and I’m guessing they must be ‘‘rich’’ bc accepting those prices it’s simply outrageous. If ppl would refuse to buy them at that price, they (vendors/farmers), would be forced to bring the price down. I believe they are taking advantage of the consumers right now bc those astronomical increase are not necessary…

2 Likes

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Ah, so this is what happens in some dramas :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Life is tough but so am I.

3 Likes

Not only is she insanely talented, the amount of joy she got from this project was fun to watch :smiley:

1 Like

Johnny comes home and says

• Mom, I found out that there is a good side to school.
  • That’s great, son. And what is it?
  • The outside.
5 Likes

A little bird was flying down the street when it suddenly hit a motorcyclist very hard.
The little bird fainted, and the motorcyclist felt sorry for it and took it home to look after it.
When it woke up, the little bird found itself in a cage and spoke:

• “Eita, lasqueira. I’m trapped! I killed the biker!”
2 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

His reaction just put a smile on my face :smiley:

3 Likes