Put on a smile

@feyfayer

Thanks to you; it came out quite handy for me:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter

I like but those tattoos are a total turn off for me.

2 Likes

Yea, relatives kissing on the mouth is so very weird to me. YUCK! That’s like incest to me. NO one, and I mean NO ONE did that in my neighborhood, even married people. No public displays of affection. You can talk, joke, horse around, etc,. but no smoochy stuff. The only ones who got hugs were babies and little children.

3 Likes

What a rotten guy! Too cheap to get a divorce! :sunglasses:

Uh… yea. That snow guy… nope. Not my type. Too furry. :laughing:

1 Like

Mi Amiga! Let me know the next time your sister is making pasteles. I’ll buy some if she can pack them raw in dry ice and ship overnight to Idaho.

Gracias!

(But you have to let me know ahead of time so I can save up the cash. I live on social security and only get paid once a month.)

2 Likes

Yea, me and my scraped and blackened fingers know very well that Christmas is masa grinding time. :sunglasses: That’s the only time you can get the green platanos and green bananas.

And laughter is good for the soul. I miss mi hermanas. We were always laughing about something or other.

And it is surprisingly cold here! The other day when I was going to get Thai food and ended up buying bacalao, I forgot the sofrito ingredients! I mean how can you make sofrito without onion and peppers? So I had to go back to the store today. There was no snow out the door but it was so COLD out there. Once I got around the block, there was the snow.

Sorry your sister got exposed. I hope she escapes getting sick.

Oh! you’re cold? If you need to warm up! DANCE!
Salsa

Chi-town chacha slide :laughing:

Merengue

Tito Puente 5 beat Mambo
2 Likes

ok how about this one??

4 Likes

ooo! That was me 3 years ago trying to shovel the drifts outta my old driveway. :scream: :rofl:

2 Likes

Just massive dad energy :smile:

1 Like

Well, This isn’t a laugh but it’s very interesting to a science geek like me. Astronomers found a TRIPLE BINARY SOLAR SYSTEM! a solar system containing 6 stars and they are paired up as binaries. Like how kewl is that? Eclipses all the time! The questions is, how would small exoplanets (like earth)form with 3 binary pairs playing havoc on gravitational fields? Small rocky planets like earth would have a difficult time forming in the ‘sweet’ zone. We’d have to look at the huge gaseous planets like Jupiter in the outer zones. Waiting to see what else they find out on this solar system.

Waiting for the scifi authors to catch up to this one.

2 Likes

interesting!
!!

1 Like

Even watch a movie and go :neutral_face:?

I usually look up movie reviews to find out why I feel that way and after watching ‘Little Women’ the 1994 and 2019 version, I just had to.

They brought up points I agree with :smile:

1 Like

So CUTE! That’s like watching my hubby dance. Like nope. Hubby was not a dancer either. :rofl:

1 Like

These guys got a chance to follow their dreams :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thought you might like some cuteness

2 Likes

2 Likes

Missed him on 2D1N, glad YT recommended this :smile:

2 Likes

When her grandfather bites into the snack :smile:

4 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes