Viki

Putting Up The Christmas Tree 🎄

Thank you, it’s a small log and it took me some time to level it… I thought I’d be done “quickly”… it’s all right… I haven’t gone through all my decorations/ornaments… but I think I won’t need it. I will do some small things for friends who don’t really decorate… :wink:

Try making an edible mini tree, with edible ornaments. Get creative! You’ll enjoy the process, and the reward of eating down a Christmas tree! :rofl:
:wink:Taking as long as you like, to take it down. :christmas_tree::smile:

You dont have pets do you? My dogs and cats would be so happy and there wouldn´t be anything on it for me… :rofl:

Nope, no pets. :rofl:

planning to in a few days, also the decorations

I have 6 dogs need and I love them but I gues it´s like having children they tend to eat anything that is forbidden… :smiley:

going to see if I can put the rest of my decorations up, I got one of those snow villages too, ,I put it on my bar… y’all have a great day!

and here we go!

that little tree behind my snow village lights up

see the cafe one, I put some music on there

If you would make an invitation for your and other families, you probably would sell more.

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hot peppermint tea, and all I have is green tea

I love the brand, and their flavors, they are all so authentic!

and theres more, but I do like that flavor, peppermint, good relaxer

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I’m bad, just had to do this one

heres another one

here kitty, here kitty

A Mcdonald’s Christmas meal! Merry Christmas!

Christmas dinner in a can :rofl:
Beats my McDonald’s Christmas meal, :joy: both in looks, and originality. :wink: