QC Gift 2017 EMAIL NOT RECIEVED

Hello Everyone,

Welcome new community manager @jimmy_l and hello to other community managers @anaheli , @kris_o, @anon27228197

I am one of at least three? ids who did not receive ANY voucher in the email. Others include @fizban, @irmar. I wanted to make this thread so that we can tag everyone who never got the email. I went as far as setting up separate account I barely use for this viki verification.

Is there anyone else? Please reply so that we can keep track of everyone.

3 Likes

Hi!

I didn’t receive anything either :frowning2:

I didn’t receive an email for a voucher, either.

1 Like

I haven’t received that email either, my friend told me about it, though.

I didn’t receive an email for a voucher, either.

Unfortunately I also didn’t receive an email :cry:

Make sure you check your spam folder. Mine went there and I usually just delete everything in that folder but I checked one by one and there it was.

2 Likes

nope not there…and I check that email now everyday…

1 Like

I haven’t received this email, too. Spam folder checked, but nothing…

I haven’t received any voucher and I verify my email account.

Hi!
Is this just for CM or moderators? I’m a new CQ and know very few about this. I didn’t deceived it.

I think it’s for all QC. QC is at 3,000 and Gold QC at 20,000 contributions.

1 Like

I have also not received it.

I also didn’t receive it.

I also haven’t received it.

I also am QC and havent received the email.

I haven’t received anything.

Many others did not received that email, including me. Viki asked to verify our email adress and we did it back in February. There is nothing in the Spam folder either, but got all the emails with the updates (newsletters).

2 Likes

same here I get all the viki spam hahahahaha

Maybe that online shop doesn’t want all those people buying on the same week to avoid crowding, so they are staggering the sending throughout the month, a certain number every week?

1 Like