QC Gift 2017 EMAIL NOT RECIEVED

I have the same problem exactly I simply can’t find this email but I receive everything else

No QC gift, but not the same problem. I received the mail, I verified my mail three times, and;… no gift !
@jimmy_l , or @anon20195650 I sent a help request with the the screenshots of my mailbox showing that I did well the verification of my email.
My help request number is 258816.
If you could fix that, it’d be great !

3 Likes

I got a similar reply yesterday. According to their data, my email wasn’t verified in February. But I know that I got that email and verified it. I can remember it because I was confused why I should verify my email address when I got every single email from viki (newsletters, pms) without any problems at that time - but I did it (a few days ago they sent me another email where they told me to verify my email address, I did it again but got the reply that it was not verified in February yesterday, okay…). I usually delete all viki emails I don’t need anymore, so I have no proof of it and tbh I don’t want to make a big fuss about it. But I think it’s a bit disappointing when I look at the discussion and see members that contribute a lot to viki and they get nothing in the end…

6 Likes

I didn’t receive an email for a voucher, either.

@anon20195650, no response at all for my request, and… my ticket n° 258816 is written as solved. Why ?

1 Like

Hey @kobolt,

There seem to have been a mix-up and we’d marked the ticket as solved believing that we’d already responded to you via PM :sweat:

Sorry about it and thanks for bringing this up. The Community Team will be contacting you to follow-up shortly.

Kristie
Viki Community Support Team

@anon20195650: Thank you for your quick reply, I hope the Community Team will contact me.

1 Like

Hi @anon20195650 , mine is solved too even if I didn’t get any answer for my request… My ticket is 257896.

2 Likes

Noted. I’ve notified the Community Team and they should be following up with you shortly :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon20195650 thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
Has anyone had this problem: I’m trying to redeem my coupon, but the website says my coupon has expired though I have only now got to use it. What should I do?

Hi Viki
Didn’t receive it too - I did verify the email. Tx.

I verified the email too and I didn´t get a gift.

I haven’t received anything either till now. I didn’t even know there was a gift this year until I read this thread. It is for QCs, isn’t it?

I’m one of them who never received the Email… ^^’

My order got a little delay bc of a product I ordered from Korea (rice mask). I was very please although the wait was annoying. The products are GREAT! I ordered the ‘‘eyebrow tattoo’’ and months later, still using it. It has saved me a lot of money since i use to pay $15 to tint them.

Again, thank you viki/rakuten for the gift and style for their great products.

I verified the email too and I didn´t get a gift.!

well, I verified my e-mail as well, and nope, nothing in store for me… my sister did receive hers, though, and got herself a pretty dust-pink backpack:)