QC Gift Winter 2023

Hi everyone! I received a note from my local (German) delivery service. My package is stuck at customs and they need detailed information (including the price and flavor… ) about the drink that is included in the package. Can someone help me out with that? Any related information is welcome :sweat_smile: Thank you!

3 Likes

I got nothing so far, too. No email or message from the local post.
I hope they ship to my country :slightly_smiling_face:
I was eligible for the Winter Q4 2023 gift, but the gift cards are not available in my country and the vendor doesn’t ship to my country. When I filled out the form, it said “our deepest apologies”.

4 Likes

I was going to say, maybe you can check the Tokyo Treat website to see what is in the box of the month, but we don’t know if it’s this months’ box or the previous one :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hello, I had to pay taxes, do you know where I should send the receipts?

สู้ๆค่ะ!
Cata :two_hearts:

1 Like

Dear @brendas , @unefleurdete your help is needed.

3 Likes

You can use the card at starbucks

2 Likes

A gift card is not available for my country. The only option for my country is a physical gift only.

1 Like

oh i understand

2 Likes

Hi,

Does someone from Chile received the gift? I’m supposed to get authorization and I don’t know how to do it.

1 Like

Hi everyone.

I have received an email for DHL informing that my gift have arrieved at Brazil. But, I need to pay a tax fee for liberation. The tax is in amuont of BRL 334.56. I think that is is wonderful to received a gift from the company. Last year I choose the physical gift and the tax were about to BRL 50.00. I simply loved my t-shirts. But, unfortunatly, more than BRL 300.00 for a gift it is a little high to me. I have already sent a refund request to Viki, but I doubt it will be accepted. Again, the value is very high for just one person.

I haven’t received my box yet, but I hope it’s worth it. Because, in addition to not being able to choose what comes, I’m worried about whether I’ll be able to consume anything, I’m allergic to seafood. Anyway, I’ll give you news here.

I believe that if I have it again, I will choose the card, as the rates for Brazil are very high.

2 Likes

Edit: from @porkypine’s pictures below it seems to be the April Box

https://tokyotreat.com/past-boxes/april-2024

They seemed to have removed the link above today. Hope they put it back.
Another link to April’s box (scroll down- it’s not as detailed as the previous link though, hope they put it back soon):

You can scroll down on the website to see which items the boxes op March / April contain with the allergy info. You might not be able to eat 1-2 items or more if you also can’t eat anything with possible traces.
They (Viki) did mention seafood as an allergen in the box beforehand.

3 Likes

Hi, the package arrived in my country. So close now. :).
The delivery company mentions it is awaiting payment for the sending related costs, but it doesn’t mention if the costs are for the sender or receiver. It also doesn’t mention the amount of the costs. I didn’t get a new update/new email yet, I discovered this from the link in the previous email, so I’m waiting for more news.

2 Likes

OOo This arrived just a few minutes ago! I was not expecting it so soon. April 15. (I am in the US)
@brendas

It’s really cute packaging.

Yummy goodies.
It comes with a card

and a catalog that tells you what’s inside.

Yummy goodies!

Thank you Viki! It’s a very nice gift package. :smiley:

The box is so cute. I will keep it for my hobby storage. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

24 Likes

Wow that is a very cute customized box!! I was worried with not having a keepsake of the gift since they are snacks that will be consumed. But the letter is sweet and it’s an adorable box… such good idea to use it as a storage box! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Woww i loved you review \^.^//// that’s looks yummy enjoy ittt​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

OMG! ꒰◍•ꈊ•◍꒱ I loved it! ٩(๑>ꇴ< ๑)و Everything is so pretty, even the design of the box is really cute ( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

Viki, thank you so much! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

16 Likes

@porkypine
Thanks so very much for the “reveal.” Because I live in an area of the US where I have everyday access to many snacks similar to those contained in the GQ gift, I didn’t select it for myself, but the packaging shows a lot of thought went into QC gift. It’s super nice to be appreciated.

8 Likes

Oh, the box is so cute, I can’t wait to receive it, for now I’m not emailed, I’m in France, all I have to do is wait.

6 Likes

@porkypine :hugs: :+1:
That’s very nice, very cute, and very thoughtful of Viki. :melting_face:
I bet it brings you lots of warmth and love as you unbox it. Enjoy the yummy goodies. :yum:
Thanks for sharing your joy with all of us. :slight_smile:

@mara_rod Thanks to you too! :+1: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi everyone !

The box seems so cute ! ^^
I am currently located in France and have not yet received any emails. Is there anyone in France who has already received the box?

1 Like