QC Gift Winter 2023

Both are interesting tho but I’ll go for the box because I don’t know if the gift card will be only available on Viki or on which site it will be possible to use it. Plus both choices are really nice from them like I appreciate the attention

5 Likes

I need help plz. For the adress it’s written I have to write it in ENGLISH but does that mean I have to translate it ?

2 Likes

No but if you live on Bärgvägen 12 (I’m making up an adress) then you write that as it’s spelled in your language. It’s not so hard. Good luck!

4 Likes

oh thx ! I’ll do as told then !

3 Likes

Good thing you posted this. I don’t log into Viki that often anymore, so I would have missed the deadline had I not seen this.

3 Likes

I’m happy my post was able to alert you in time :smiley:

3 Likes

Bumping post, last day to fill the form if you have received the email with the link.
Remember to fill out only once!

7 Likes

Hi guys :blush:
Hope you’re all having a wonderful day :sparkles:
I wanted to ask for the ones that chose the digital card, did your receive any news about it ?

7 Likes

No news yet.

5 Likes

I’ve also fulfilled the forms for the digital gift and I got nothing 'till now.
I was even wondering if VIKI may have forgotten about me.

7 Likes

Yes I thought the same :laughing:

5 Likes

Yes I’m the same too! We must just have to wait a little longer? :smiling_face:

4 Likes

The form didn’t ask me what gift I want… anyone had that??

3 Likes

It was snackbox or gift card

3 Likes

I was able to choose, but I heard that there are many who received an annual gift the year before last, but did not receive it last year. If you know someone like that who worked last year and didn’t get a bonus, please contact Viki.

8 Likes

How could Viki forget about you. If you chose a digital gift, then watch your email, be careful not to delete it. It said that the gifts would be presented (sent) during February at the beginning of March.

11 Likes

Yes, I think the gifts will show up in the coming weeks. I’m not that worried about when it’ll appear. People will probably give a notification in this thread if they do start receiving the emails.

7 Likes

That’s what I’m definitely doing LOL. I hope I can get this gift, it’ll be memorable

Ohhwwn :heart_eyes::hugs:, sweet.

5 Likes

I came to this thread to check as well. I chose the digital gift card, but I haven’t gotten anything yet either. But reading the comments, it seems we just have to wait for a little bit longer. :smile:

7 Likes

Some countries don’t benefit of the physical gift (for maybe some delivery issues). Maybe yours is one of them.

3 Likes