QC Gift Winter 2023

Yeah, same! I chose a physical gift (3 years 'till now I have chosen physical gifts; in my opinion, they’re more memorable for me), and I wondered if it might be lost or something! Waiting patiently :grin:

4 Likes

I think the gift may arrive in March, like the last years…

7 Likes

I did not receive any notification for the gift.

8 Likes

@marijansavic960_933 Please refer to the Viki
@brendas

6 Likes

It looks like it’s not the only case, it’s about some dysfunction in the viki? Maybe everyone should be sent a form for anyone who didn’t get a gift to fill out.

@bepina @brendas @vikicommunity @amm11 @giant_sean

5 Likes

If you started in January this year 2024 then you are not available for a QC gift.

1 Like

then yes, No gift, then you must have been a QC last year to get a gift

1 Like

Got it! Thanks for clarifying.^^

Y’all I also coming on to this thread because I’ve signed up for the physical gift and it’s been 9 days now since the beggining of February, and I’ve not received a mail from Viki or the post telling me they’ve sent the gift eventho they told us, it would be sent this month. I hope they won’t leave me out lol

1 Like

I didn’t get a message from Viki when the gift was on its way, it just came.

5 Likes

Yes, same here. You’ll either see it appear in your post notifications/app, on your doorstep or get a card telling you that you can come pick it up after paying customs (although, they did say that they’ll refund you for it this year and if you live in Europe, it’ll probably get shipped from somewhere in Europe).

5 Likes

I had hoped we would have gotten the giftcard already because the thing I want to spend it on is on sale now due valentine’s day :rofl: Ohh well then I spend my gift on something else I guess.

9 Likes

Oh thx, you just made things clearer for me now !

4 Likes

Lmao T-T I do understand your POV because eventho I chose the physical gift, I thought the gift card would be sent right away since it’s just a link or a code to use but ig there are more things to organize aforehead than just that

1 Like

Are you were QC last year?

5 Likes

OMG! I thought that Viki had not yet sent the messages to redeem for some unknown reason, since I haven’t received any message yet… same for the year-end QC gift, I complete the form but no recibe any more information about it :smiling_face_with_tear: & I chose a digital card in both :melting_face: @brendas Is there anything I can do about it? :thinking: :thinking: I don’t want the same thing to happen with the latest form I received days ago :pleading_face: :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

I think he was a QC

5 Likes

Both? Did you fill the form for the gift in twice? Or are you referring to something else?

Like @maria_lavendula_77 and @feyfayer said before, you won’t get a notification that the gift is being sent. It will just appear one day. I wouldn’t count on the deadline that Viki gave before…

4 Likes

I only filled out each form once, the winter QC form & the End-Year form, since the form states that you only have to fill it out once, and filling it out twice eliminates our record, so I was careful about it, and I chose the digital card in both forms.
At first, I thought was normal the late response for redeeming the d-card ‘cause, in the case of the fall QC form, I received the email with the link for the redemption just last December when the form was filled in August, same with the spring QC form, I filled the form in May and received the mail in August, but seeing other users already received response make me doubt if I will not receive it :thinking: ; ‘cause I already have the case that I didn’t receive any response for the Summer QC form :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Hello everyone, has anyone received the digital card yet? :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes