QC gifts for volunteers

thank you so much, that helps me a lot! I see there are quite some things on sale till end of April or May 7th, hurry if you want to benefit even more savings :wink:

There were flash sales too going off in about 1 hour from now.

Mine will ship very slowly but itā€™s cool to get a free item. :slight_smile:

On the other hand, I admit I was on the ā€œsend us that snack box for freeā€ ship that we had around here a couple of months ago, that did look like fun. Had that been an option, OH YEAH I would have been delighted too. Here I am getting something I can use, and itā€™s going to be FREE - that coupon also covers the shipping and handling. :slight_smile:

Thank you to the viki overlords for the coupon, and I hope things arrive in good order from the other side of the globe!

Linda

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™ve now actually looked at the site and I ended up buying some really cute earrings and ear cuffs. And some gel cooling pads because omg you canā€™t get those in my country and I bet theyā€™ll be amazing when suffering from one of my migraines. I went a little bit over the amount, but Iā€™m sure they were counting on that from some of us. :smirk:

I hope itā€™s decent quality. Never shopped there before.

2 Likes

Now, I will need to go and look, for the customs regulation about shipping from China and/or Hongkong, I donā€™t know, I think the ā€œmagicalā€ limit was 22 EUR for not having to pay duty ā€¦

1 Like

Oh god no, 22 EUR is really nothing, Iā€™m puzzledā€¦
I ordered a t-shirt, 2 wooden trivets, an eyebrow trimmer, and 3 toiletries travel bags, incl. for my mom and daughter and some collagen serum, I was supposed to get 10% off for first time customer but they have no interface to use 2 codesā€¦ I wrote them, weā€™ll see, every penny counts :slight_smile:
Good luck to you all trying to shop, this website has sooo manyyyyy things :wink:

And @Viki.com Thank you for this FUN experience to shop, I was able to have a peak into Asian cosmetics and fashion, lol, some things looked just like in the KDramas, lol :kr:

3 Likes

Is every QC getting something? I never did.

Coupon just showed up (went to my spam folder for some reason). Hmmā€¦now to find something to buy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here. Iā€™m still waiting, hopefullyā€¦:disappointed_relieved:

I got 20$. There are really nice things and cheap enough to make a nice bundle. Itā€™s a nice gesture and on top of a free Viki membership, itā€™s a very good amount, Iā€™m not subbing to get rich anyway. :slight_smile:

To anyone in Greece, I learned the hard way that the limit for customs is 30$ when shipping from non-EU countries, even a cent above and youā€™ll have to go through a long and expensive procedure. I donā€™t know if it applies to EU countries vs non-EU countries in general.

5 Likes

At least for Germany I can say the limit is 22 Euro, if you order from a non-EU country. And for your attention, if the tansportation fee is on the bill, it counts as well.
Between the amount of 22 - 150 Euro, (who ever thought of that amount, no words), the goods are duty free, however there is import sales tax 7 or 19% depending on the ware.

Itā€™s said that they would neglect if it were under 5 Euros

(( I did not want to delete it since I wrote it earlier but LOL itā€™s so wrong, I wanted to calculate with a smaller amount ā€¦ FORGET THIS CALCULATION Letā€™s say 30 US Dollars were equal to 30 Euros ā€¦ since most goods are no low tax products 19% are 5,70 Euro that means by 70 cents over the granted limit.))

Buit the Dollar is a little higher at the moment than the Euro, so ā€¦

For more information the link
http://www.zoll.de/DE/Privatpersonen/Postsendungen-Internetbestellungen/Sendungen-aus-einem-Nicht-EU-Staat/Zoll-und-Steuern/Internetbestellungen/internetbestellungen_node.html

I have placed an order and I hope I wonā€™t have to pay customs charges. I would have preferred an Amazon coupon.

Today 30 USD =27.59 euros
But if it is for everybody as for Glykeria, then it is 22 euros, within the limit.

I only became a gold QC recently, you should have a 30$ gift.

Keep in mind that the limit I was told about is 30$, not 30 euros. Just in case anyone wants to add a little something over the coupon cost. Total order amount, including shipping.

@glykeria
Well I got a 30 USD coupon, but wonā€™t use it up totally. Whenever I recived a package from Asia it was always opened/controlled. So I wonā€™t have luck on my side, And I donā€™t want to trouble myself over some Euros, but I want the feeling of getting a gift and if I had to spend money I wouldnā€™t. Thatā€™s the only problem I have with it.

I checked again right now, and still havenā€™t got anything - except my e-bill from Cosmote.

2 Likes

Maybe you should contact Viki? My sister is a gold QC and she received hers.

I received a ā€œthank you, no thank youā€ for a job application, Iā€™m not sure which is worse. :slight_smile:

I have problems with US packages sometimes, too. Only Amazon.us seems to run interrupted, but only when I use standard shipping (post office and not courier services). Thatā€™s why Amazon.uk is my go-to.

1 Like

I also havenā€™t gotten anything :broken_heart:

I already got the YesStyle coupon but I have doubts since itā€™s my first time buying there. How many days exactly does the Shipment of purchase? Do I have to pay customs? But Iā€™m from the countries mentioned, right? :grin:

@marisol_inf
I think there is no other way to find that out, than to search for the customs regulation of your country. Authorities have it only, some even have apps to offer.

3 Likes