Viki

Quarantine recipe recommendations?

Strawberry daifuku! Love making those in strawberry season.
Also like watching the cooking tree’s videos. She makes very interesting things :smile:

oh my goodness! does look delicious, will check the video out in a bit

Wow! All of the food looks so good! I can’t wait to try a few recipes!

Finished with a burst of #sugarroses

#theanatomyofaweddingcake #sugarflowers #thefrostery #weddingcakes #modernroyalicing #theartofcake #cheshirewedding #suzannethorp #foreverinbloom #weddingcake

this is wedding cakes, they looked beautiful? who can make them other than these professionals?

we good with this one?? but 8-12 hours apart, guess its Saturday there huh?

Well, it depends on where your “there” is?
In my part of Europe it is 5 pm right now, yes, and Friday it is. Asia or most of it could already have Saturday, everything further east too, until the date line.

Yummy looking, I had my share today raspberry cake, mmmmh.

any more recipes?? come on!!! and I haven’t shared either. salmon cakes? we have fixed chicken till we are “I don’t want any more chicken for awhile” anything, no off the wall stuff! come on give,

oatmeal cookies would be a good snack

Fancy some historical recipes? I came across this channel while researching a different recipe and I liked his content :laughing:

Or more modern ones :slight_smile:

peanut butter cookies

2 c peanut butter the smooth style
2 c sugar
4 eggs
2 c Nestle toll houyse semi sweets
1 1/2 c nuts pecans
oven 350
mix all ingredients to a good consistancy, spoon bu tablespoon on cookie sheet bake 10-12 minutes.

old fashioned tea cookies

1 c softened butter
1 c sugar
2 egg
2 teasp. vanilla
2 1/2 c self rising flour( I used this instead of plain flour) *
confectioners sugar
could add cinnamon or nutmeg,or any other spice

• plain flour if you want to use, that is, 3 c,flour,1/2 teasp baking soda 1/2 teasp salt

oven 350

cream butter & sugar in bowl, stir in egg & sugar, gradually add flour
stir into a ball
rolldough into 1 inch balls, place 2 inches apart on sheet, flaten with fingers, i like to do that with a fork
10 12 min, or turning brown

one more;
A Cup of Tea
(Anonymous)

When the world is all at odds
And the mind is all at sea
Then cease the useless tedium
And brew a cup of tea

There is magic in its fragrence
There is solace in its taste:
And then laden moments vanish
Somehow into space

And the world becomes a lovely thing!
Theres beauty as you see
All because you briefly stopped
To brew a cup of tea.

una excelente opción si es que te gustan los platillos picosos ¨enchilados¨ una buena opción son las enchiladas suizas mexicana.

A continuación esta un video donde se explica a detalle la receta, hay algunas cosas que se hacen con instrumentos muy específicos (como el molcajete) pero no pasa nada si no se le ponen

Ademas este canal tiene muchas recetas de cocina mexicana que te pueden servir

I will also look at this too, see, I know just a bit of Spanish, I did read and understand some of this!

well our bread pudding is much different than that, my southern family does it much different! oh wow, now I am hungry for some, y’all it is really good, the southern recipe that is!
[/quote]

these all look soooo good, I will get the recipe, I haven’t had latkas in a very long time( childhood memory)thought it was called something else

chocolate chip cookies, another one
Ingredients

1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons hot water
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned

here is one “recipe” one should do daily

sing, laugh, give smile!!