Recommend More Web Dramas or Short Dramas To Me!

hahahahahaha Lately I see that a lot in dramas, guys that are not attractive at all, and the FL is very cute so I kinda wanna say poor child not much to see there.

1 Like

No Hotties! What is up with that!? I hv so many to watch that I have not run across that yet

Believe it or not, a lot has to do with botched up surgery bc is very obvious. Some take a while to fix, others do it by next drama they make.

Just watched this one, 4 episodes 11~17 minutes each, now thatā€™s short!

3 Likes

If you donā€™t have a problem with watching k-dramas on YouTube, I would definitely recommend you the Web drama ā€œDating classā€. That was the first kdrama Iā€™ve ever watched. I watched it because Iā€™m in love with Chuu, so I gave it a try, because the description is not really interesting (to me) but the actual story, and the acting is so good! I really enjoyed it!:purple_heart:

3 Likes

how is it though?

1 Like

Hee Hee, I deliberately didnā€™t say much about it as itā€™s so short, I really liked it.
The ending is a big plot twist to a VERY sad ending. but the ending scene after that is a very young boy and a girl befriending each other, Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a flashback to an even earlier point in their lives or a ā€œreincarnationā€ of the two main characters. It might be one of those There for the viewer to determine the outcome/ending scene.

3 Likes

I LOVED this so MUCH!

2 Likes

I am thinking about watching this one!

Anybody got any new short dramas to watch!!!

Iā€™m glad you got around to Splash Splash Love, itā€™s Viki Plus in my area now but when it wasnā€™t it was my go to fluff.

3 Likes

It was so ROMANTIC - I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT - total REWATCH

2 Likes

Have you watched His - I Didnā€™t Think I Would Fall In Love? 5 episodes 23 min each. Not as romantic as Splash Splash Love but still a lovely story.

1 Like

Ok I have a thing for Web Dramas! I am loving this so far and only on Eps 2.

I have come to a conclusion - I like time travel - and I like short Web Dramas because the romance is so sweet and not too much in-fighting weirdness going on!!!

DOOM DOOM do DOOM DOOM DOOOOOOOOM

2 Likes

exo next door is a great short show its only 6 episodes and great story plus romance

1 Like

As an EXO-L, I honestly couldnā€™t get past the first episode :flushed: the criiiiingggeeee EXO should stick to reality shows and music :joy:

1 Like

Another Short Eps DRAMA! And what a fun premise! I want that darn refridgerator

i want to watch it too but its unavailable in my region

2 Likes

Trending Gifs

Seriously guys Iā€™m obsessed with these BIRDS!!!

3 Likes
2 Likes