Viki

Recommend More Web Dramas or Short Dramas To Me!

I apologize in advance if any of these have already been mentioned. I did read the whole thread, but there were a lot, so I can’t remember them all.

Super short, lots of skinship, and a too-good-to-be-true hottie:

Very short, with a cutie who sings:

Very short episodes; a fangirl’s dream to meet & fall in love with an idol. There’s also a second season.

Only a handful of short episodes. I thought they were a cute OTP

Quick & fun:

Not the best, but there are only a few, very short episodes; fun cohabitation hijinks:

Ok I got hooked by the hairdresser - the hottie hairdresser.
This is like watching a young girl’s dream - he’s dreamy - he’s flawless - the sunlight that radiates through the filming of this short little drama makes him look more dreamy -

I was just going to add XX. :slight_smile:

We found it because of You!

Shanai Marriage Honey’s slightly more realistic, way more innocent twin! The two leads are adorable. No arranged marriage cliches of push and pull or making the partner miserable before falling for them.

It’s about 4-5 hours long. Light, fluffy, sometimes weird, and brought a smile to my face. And of course, a very satisfying happy ending!

This was so good - and an Easy Watch!!! :heart:

Short and the fireman is so CUTE!

Naughty boy was cute and good filler drama
Web Dramas

As I said on another thread that I was watching this:

If you are interested in creative writing and how to develop a plot, maybe you will like it. Since it is the project to bring out a web drama script from each team that is participating.
There are two really short web dramas.
What would I say do I like about it, well one is a bit lighter to watch, as one story might bring you to tears.
What do you get, I won’t divert it so the two teams or one team had plots with:
Amnesia, a fantasy element, the white truck of doom, friends who turn into lovers, strangers that meet and fall in love, …

This one was already mentioned before as a fluffy filler in between, but not with the connection that is a product of The Romance

This is less fluffy, but has some fluff, but turns more serious and might bring you to tears, so be aware, but it isn’t without a message.

Oh thanks!