RED SLEEVE WP & Discussion - Lee Junho - šŸ’œ SUN 30th @ 3pm

TIGER JUNHO - Eps 3 and 4

@stardust2466_546
@natyh
@entwyfhasbeenfound
@frustratedwriter

You guys coming to hang out with us???

giphy by @sweetybirdtoo - cuz she loves me!!!

Ok so next week

Friday will be 7 pm
Saturday will be 9 pm!!!

I hope I can hold out!

@my_happy_place
@irishtigger
@sweetybirdtoo
@frustratedwriter
@stardust2466_546
@brainbuster
@natyh
@sailormoon4ever
@porkypine90_261

4 Likes

One GIF just because I want to say something about itā€¦

When I went back and rewatched this scene, I remember seeing the flash, that we now know is Sanā€™s arrow, and wondering what it was.

3 Likes

That was a great quote from Deok Im in episode 4:
ā€œWe will always live in fear as servants.ā€

Some things about her I like. Other things, I wish I could change, like how she refuses to actually speak her mind half the time and just rambles when no one is looking. She only speaks her mind once she has permission to do so. I understand sheā€™s a palace maid, and sheā€™d probably be killed for saying such things, but I wish for a refreshing historical drama that goes against the grain, that stands up to shit like royalty.

Iā€™m finding it really hard to love any of the characters in this show. Thereā€™s a lot of misunderstandings and secrets and plotting and revenge and too much hierarchy to count.

I sympathize with her a bit though. She probably just keeps thinking, ā€œPlease send me back to the library! Please send me back to the library! Please!ā€

Iā€™ll finish it with you guys, but it really isnā€™t my cup of tea.

Another historical drama bites the dust for me. Sorry.

5 Likes

I was pretty frustrated with Deok Im at times but as the drama unfolds more and more I kind of understood her actions. We never got to see life of a court lady in other historical Korean dramas but this one opens up a new perspective.

My fav. character has got to be the Royal Guard. I wish he had more scenes but the ones he did have, he completely steals it.

5 Likes

Iā€™m sad - I donā€™t know I LOVE LOVE it - I just didnā€™t like Red Sky AT ALL or most of Mr. Queen - This has me on the end of my seat - I love the story

But it is JUNHO!!! I went to bed with WARM JUNHO FUZZY Feelings last night!

100 Days My Prince was my fav historical I think this one is my new one!

The cinematography is so good I love the camera work and the little cliffhangers.

I actually like the FL and I thought I was gonna be JELLY - Can JUNHO look at me like THAT please - I just pretend to be her!

5 Likes

SEXY SEXY SEXY JUNHO!

@my_happy_place
his eyes at the end of the gif - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOsa

5 Likes

The entire vibe of sassiness in that scene is just soā€¦ :fire:

3 Likes

He just GLEAMS! :fire_engine:

3 Likes

One thing for sure, Junho has bedroom eyes throughout the whole drama.

Youā€™ll forget itā€™s riddled with political shenanigans. :blush::yum:

4 Likes

Geez, you guys. I wanted to catch up so I could join the WP later this week and now Iā€™m on ep 9. I just have no self-control with this one. Tub scene with naked Junho chest in ep 6 and the beginning of ep 7. OMG!!! I love the ML and FLā€™s characters! Heā€™s arrogant and haughty (in the beginning) and she is super sassy and not afraid to diplomatically set him straight. I agree that being a sassy woman during that period was dangerous, but man, it is so satisfying to watch right now. LOL!

4 Likes

You donā€™t know the self-restraint I have had to have!!!

3 Likes

@stardust2466_546 you coming to the movie!???

3 Likes

I fell into the Junho love trap after that scene too. Thereā€™s no way to stop watching it. Iā€™d never survive the WP waiting week after week. The CP scenes are so yummy, thereā€™s no crumbs left!

4 Likes

Yes. Looks like it will start in 20 minutes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, youā€™re a better woman than I am. Sorry, not sorry. I went rogue on this one and canā€™t wait for the rest of you. It is too yummy for me not to watch. LOL!
You may spank me and take my birthday away for my misbehavior, if necessary.

3 Likes

Believe me it is KILLING me!

But I want to have reactions with my PEEPS - and I am the REWIND QUEEN

3 Likes

If any of you have not read the history behind the Red Sleeve story, I would encourage you to do so. This is a story of a prince/king who truly, deeply loved a court lady/concubine so much, that he would barely look at another woman. This is a long read but so informative!
Addendum: If you feel that reading the history of this couplesā€™ relationship might spoil your viewing enjoyment of The Red Sleeve, then please do not continue. This post presents information about their history and relationship which the series may or may not be following.

3 Likes

Watch Mr. Queen. ā€˜Heā€™ is a modern chef whose soul got transported back in time into the body of a queen. It is hilarious. ā€˜Heā€™ not only has problems adjusting to the old-style, ultra-conservative culture but also has to adjust to being in a womanā€™s body.