Review not submitted

I am trying to submit a review for Rattan but it doesn’t appear. Is it because I put a low score?
Clipboard012
What can I do to fix it?

Also, what is the cataegory for bugs?
Clipboard01

2 Likes

Haha, a section for bugs, there is no such thing.

Is it the same problem as before? Did it re-appear?

2 Likes

Hm, it looks like the same problem.
I guess I’ll have to post it another day, or not bother at all.

1 Like

@christina_ Did you first select the stars? I think this happened to me once.
If you did then it’s a bug…
My profile pic was corrupted under my activities in the community help center on the weekend, it looks fine now.

2 Likes

I tried both.
I actually wrote a long review, then I realized it wasn’t sumbitted and I thought I must have refreshed the page or that the session expired because I was writing for a long time.
Then I wrote a second one, which was also not subitted. I suspected a bug, clicked and unclicked on stars, reloaded, copy-pasted, nothing.
Then I thought it must be a bug.

2 Likes

@christina_
I believe it is a glitch. It happened to me quite recently. I wrote a review, clicked on the stars, and when I hit “submit” it just disappeared. I tried it twice and then gave up, thinking I’d do so again the next day. I didn’t have to because it appeared the next day. :joy:

Wait a day. You may not have to rewrite all over again. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hm, I may need to delete a few triplicates tomorrow.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Have fun!

1 Like

They removed that category on purpose years ago when they opened the other “community pages”. So, if you have a problem, you’re supposed to go there. But the only people who complain there are non-volunteers. You can try nevertheless:

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/115000556247-Community-Forum

Or you can just open a private issue.

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

P.S. We still write our complaints here, ask how many have the same issue, and then one person opens a private issue with the link to this thread. I think they prioritise it if many users are afflicted.

1 Like

Yup…happens to me too…just this morning it did it again.

1 Like

@christina_
Did the reviews appear, or is it still the same?

One of the five dramas’ review appeared. The other four disappeared.
I resubmitted some of them on different days and they are visible but one I wrote today is still invisible.
I’ll probably stop writing reviews. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Reviews is working now. I just did one for a bad drama. I can’t believe the writers mentality lately, they must be going through some kind of mental breakdown.

1 Like

I’ve been having this issue lately. Is there a way to workaround it?

1 Like

It’s strange, but those who rate very low because the subtitles in other languages aren’t ready right away those are posted. Such review that isn’t a review of a drama should be indeed prohibited. - It’s so annoying and CM’s should be able to remove such! @vikicommunity @brendas

3 Likes