REWATCH: What Dramas Would You ReWATCH Again

Twenty again, the k-drama.

2 Likes

I rarely re-watch a drama but this is one of the few I re-watched with my kids. It has the best bromance.

Other ones I have re-watched or wouldn’t mind re-watching are:

Squad 38, with Seo In Guk (Hopefully Viki brings it back.)
Mr. Sunshine (NF)
Mr. Queen
Dr. Romantic 2
The Great Doctor

3 Likes

JUNHO JUNHO JUNHO JUNHO JUNHO - :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: Love Bromances

good%20manager%20junho

5 Likes

JUNHO is busy filming his new DRAMA since coming home and 2PM’s comeback so he is LIKE super uber busy - He’s my boyfriend so I know - hahahahahahaha!

Let’s all say prayers that the weather in Seoul doesn’t get too much hotter he is so HOT :fire::fire: right now wearing the Hanbok - well he’s HOT anyway - But I feel for those guys that have to wear that historical costume in the summer!

@mas4 @vivi_1485 @lutra @choitrio
It’s crazy all I have to do is look at your photos and I know who you are!

5 Likes

Looks like I have to stop everything and watch Good Manager I was saving it but can’t wait anymore!

3 Likes

Oh you must! You are going to love the bromance between Namgoong Min and Junho! Dong Ha is really funny in this as well.

2 Likes

That scene when the goblin and grim reaper walk out to save her from the kidnappers is sooooo nice. I love the way it was shot…

3 Likes

Aw - Yes! I love those two!!!

2 Likes

I am currently re-watching Goblin (in between about four other K-dramas) and it is more meaningful to me the 2nd time around as I know what is coming and how the tidbits in the plot are weaving together the way they are. The first time I watched it, I definitely wasn’t putting things together like I am this time. OMG! This is SUCH A GOOD DRAMA!!!

4 Likes

So people ask me WHY it is my #1 drama - it is actually the loyalty and friendship (and hate) that happens between Goblin and Grim Reaper! I love the Romance but their friendship spanned TIME! and Loyalty Spanned TIME! It made me sob and sob!

4 Likes

I loved it aas well Goblin, hmmm may be good to rewatch it, will put that one on my list too, and good manager, on the other link I added fated to love you both versions, and you are my destiny.

had enough of the water God, and Lord fox well thats the way I describe it. anyway and I didn’t put healer on here or heal me kill me, legend of the blue sea comes to mind, oh I did finish Kimchi family, no comment. anyway got another list growing! wow!

2 Likes

Unless this goes off the rails somewhere it will be a re-watch for me!

4 Likes

pinterest

Any New Add On to Our REWATCH list???

I have a whole collection of shows that I re-watch. It is currently private, as are all my collections, but I am prepping a couple collections to make them public today.

Update: Two of my collections are now public. I am up for re-watching any of the shows in either of these collections, but many in my favorites are no longer free content, so I can’t watch them as of now, but the ones in this collection are available…

Double Take - Rakuten Viki

1 Like

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354089wpp/7-underrated-rom-com-k-dramas-you-might-have-missed

@my_happy_place
I posted in your collection! :purple_heart:

1 Like

That’s a pretty good list of recommendations in that article. I have watched a couple, have a couple in my to-watch list, and the rest are either unavailable or not for free, so maybe someday when I get a subscription. I keep telling myself I will get one as soon as I run out of free content, but up until recently I haven’t even felt close to that point. I know I am missing out on a lot of great options, but I’ll get around to them eventually.

p.s. Good thing you told me about your comment on my collection because I didn’t get any kind of notification about it. Weird.

2 Likes

I don’t get notifications either :confused:

I’ve watched only Familiar Wife from that entire collection :sweat_smile: Devilish Joy, You Drive Me Crazy and Strongest Deliveryman are somewhere in my watchlist… and maybe I need someone to convince me that Wok of Love is worth it

Also waaaaaait a minute… NAMGOONG MIN IS IN DEAR FAIR LADY!!! WOw I really think I’m blind sometimes… I see a channel page/ drama poster and think “meh, I’ll pass”
…and then a few months later someone posts it in Discussions and I suddenly recognize the actor and start craving the drama :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Choi in Devilish Joy - How have you guys missed that! Choi Jin Hyuk aw I love him!!! And the girl is so petite and cute -

2 Likes

I have definitely seen Devilish Joy. So good.

2 Likes

Definitivamente “Oh my Venus”, “Another Miss Oh”, “What’s wrong with secretary Kim” y “Her private life” are the first ones on my list.

2 Likes