REWATCH: What Dramas Would You ReWATCH Again

aznd left the bride, thats what bugs me, oh I know the p-lace he had to go and all, but gheeze!!

2 Likes

I guess I have to rewatch the drama bc I donā€™t remember any of that happening.lol

2 Likes

kdrama2020ali
I wish they had done more with the Water God! His costumes were so gorgeous and he was gorgeous and had powers - then they all went away! That was a missed opportunity

I was talking about the line you deleted after you added the picture that you wrote ā€˜ā€˜he had powers then they all went away.ā€™ā€™ That was the spoiler line you wrote, that I wrote it should be blurred. Itā€™s all good; I forget sometimes to blur stuff too which you always remind me to blur and I do it. We need to teach @frustratedwriter that spoiler feature too but I donā€™t know how to bc it took me a while to learn how to do it, too lol

2 Likes

good idea! show me !! cause I know I have put "spoilers "on all my pages, so yeah show me! and thanks for the reminder

2 Likes

@angelight313_168, @frustratedwriter

There is a spoiler function, while writing your comment on the top right there is ā€œoptionsā€ click on it, and you will see one of the 4 options is Blur Spoliers. You just need to mark your text you want to blur and click on Options/Blur Spoilers, thatā€™s all - no more accidental reading of spoilers.

4 Likes

ok lest see what we can doThis text will be blurred I Got it, thank you!!! noiw just to remember the function!!

5 Likes

Oh sorry I didnā€™t really think it was a spoiler but all good.! I took it out! I love the blur function though

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks! We are having lessons today!

2 Likes

:star_struck::yum::heart_eyes: yep lessons well needed!!

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter
Iā€™m glad you (@frustratedwriter) got it so fast! It took me a while back about 3 tries before I learned how to do it correctly. Some people are better explaining the process, so it took one person, that I finally understood. Iā€™ve been ā€˜ā€˜blurring spoilersā€™ā€™ for a long while now, but sometimes I forget certain ppl. consider simple stuff that imo, is not much of a spoiler, but I pay more attention now when I write about a drama/movie.

4 Likes

@kdrama2020ali

Now I canā€™t find the drama to see when that happened so Iā€™m frustrated trying to find it lol
The ā€˜ā€˜placeā€™ā€™ where I saw it before no longer has it. Iā€™ll try to find an article with the summary/description of the drama. I loved this drama so much, although a lot of ppl didnā€™t ā€˜ā€˜like itā€™ā€™

The guy was so gorgeous in those ā€˜ā€˜God like Customs/Wardrobesā€™ā€™ (The long hair, the flowing outfit) I mean HE looked perfect for that role. I like the actress bc sheā€™s very nat ural and sweet.

1 Like

Are you still talking about this one?

No license for the Americas?

2 Likes

Bride of the Water God Right?? He was so GORGEOUS I wanted Morewater%20god%201
Nam Joo Hyuk
water%20god%202
Oh Mo Mo!!! They should have done more with his Water God Persona!

2 Likes

@lutra

Oh, thank you!!!. It is available in my regionā€¦Iā€™m gonna start watching now. You made my day bc the other place I was watching didnā€™t had the last episode subbed in English, so it was a ā€˜ā€˜visual thingā€™ā€™ only (maybe thatā€™s why I didnā€™t know about him losing his powers like kdrama mentioned).

2 Likes

that canā€™t be right, I just finished watching Bride of the watergod, yeah his clothes were awesome!

1 Like

You was talking about the beginning not having his power? lol I thought you meant he lost his power forever as a God.. Iā€™m watching it now, and the drama is the funniest and best of all! A gorgeous kiss in the first episode! How could I forget that part? No wonder I loved this drama so much. Iā€™m glad is here at RViki. Canā€™t believe I never bothered to keep checking if it was here (I put request for it too a while back).
PSā€¦Oh, second kiss on episode 2 killed the mood though.

I have high hopes for VAGABOND since I put request.

1 Like

Nam Hyuk taking a bath is the BEST EVER!

My favorite part of this show - besides the bath and the costume - is when he waits for her along the vine wall. Itā€™s so sweet and when heā€™s not thereā€¦aw :sleepy:

Now you got me wanting to re-watch it! Stop that

1 Like

Heā€™s all naturalā€¦no fake abs. Do you know any other dramas heā€™s in? Iā€™m on chapter 5 loving the re-watch.

1 Like

Nam Joo Hyuk dramas:

and heā€™s also in Who Are You School 2015 which I ABSOLUTELY do NOT recommend, thank you.

Heā€™s also in this movie:

And his latest movie is this one with Han Ji Min:

Not on Viki: Start Up, The Light In Your Eyes, Scarlet Heart and The School Nurse Files

2 Likes

hey you k [drama2020ali thats wanting the shower scenes, how about the bath scenes too? or the swimming scenes??

2 Likes