Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I had to blink several times until it changed, the first time was like a hiccup and when I just stare it keep changing directions… so weird :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The dress is pretty only the black conture around the bustier doesn’t fit at all, it stands out to much and feels overbearing. Dilli’s dress doesn’t look like a copy of Fang Bin.
And the hairdo doesn’t match with the style of the dress it’s not a good flow, perhaps some classic hair bun style with ornaments or Rita Hayward style would look better…

2 Likes

The hairstyle, maybe that’s where the fan’s got the idea. Also, the choice of yellow, :face_with_hand_over_mouth: to say, she looks like an empress. I do not care for the black around the bust either, but the first picture, because it is night, a dark background, then the flash of the cameras, and spotlights, they tone down the yellow, and all the loudness. The fang Bin comparison, that’s a stretch, and so many years apart too. . .
Dilraba does not need a lot to stand out, she does on her own.

1 Like

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

3 Likes

ok its been a while, and seems no one shares cake and coffee, but I do

so y’all ready for cake & coffee or tea??

lets gather round & talk!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

wheres the “barastas?”

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
is this enough cake for the group???
Here is a Barbie cake for the Barbie lovers

6 Likes

Wow, wow, wow! I always enjoy the cake you bring to share. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

heres one for the “BOOKS”

After many years and experience in the working world, I’ve decided to start something new again.

I will be offering training courses for teenagers starting in December.

Due to increasing demand, each course starts on the principle: first come, first served.

Content: Coaching and practical tasks.

Each module will be run over 6 weeks.

The course is aimed at all young people.

The course starts Dec 2023

Participation via Zoom or Teams is possible - please list your preference when booking.

Module 1:

“Toilet paper”

How does the paper get out of the wrapper to the toilet paper holder? What happens when toilet paper is empty?

Group discussion + practical exercises

Module 2:

“Dirty clothes” - what do we do next?

Difference between the laundry basket and floor.

PowerPoint Presentation + Chart.

Module 3:

“Basics of dishwasher”

How do dishes get off the table into the dishwasher?

In-depth Seminar -

Difficulties and solution strategies for removing dishes and garbage from the bedroom.

Module 4:

“How do you find stuff without asking your parents?”

Open discussion/opening cabinets.

Module 5:

How do the clean dishes get back into the right place in the kitchen cabinet?

Video example + practical exercises.

Module 6:

“Sink function + the roll out”

We do practical exercises; what a clean table means and what is needed to drain a sink.

Practical exercises in groups.

FINAL EXAM

Feel free to copy… don’t share - so others can have a good laugh ![:partying_face:

:rofl:

3 Likes

Richard Upchurch

In guess it was probably close to 30 years ago I represented my church as the lay representative for a large denominations annual conference. The keynote speaker was an American church pastor born and raised in Korea.

As I recall the message was very inspiring though I don’t remember all of the details except his closing statement.

He said something like this…

Just over 100 years ago the Christian faith was planted by American missionaries in Korea in a culture that accepted no outside points of view. Now just over 100 years later there are over 10 million Christians in Korea.

In the Korean church there is a worship service every morning at sunrise; every Wednesday night; every Friday night and a Sunday morning and evening service. A Korean pastor preaches over 500 sermons every year.

Then he said;

Do you know why we do this ?

He paused and looked around the room where there were about 2500 people.

Everyone was waiting for the answer.

He then said;

We do this because you taught us to do this !

I’ve never heard a room so silent in all of my life with 5 people never mind 2500 people !!

The Spirit moved in silence !!!

Richard Upchurch]-R

1 Like

3 Likes

I wished such course would have been earlier available. This could have helped my kids tremendously… my yelling didn’t help at all :rofl:

Very funny @frustratedwriter!

I just hope there will be payback time when my kids will experience the same thing with their kids :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Poor Santa!

2 Likes

A lovely tour of a part of London.
!https://youtu.be/_SO6oWlLSt8?feature=shared

2 Likes

whoever is celebrating Than ksgiving, have a great one and safe travels too

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to anyone celebrating!

Happy Thanksgiving Orange GIF - Happy Thanksgiving Orange Cursive - Discover & Share GIFs

4 Likes

Where are they running, LOL!

4 Likes

Hope your gathering and tasting experience is above this one, LOL :joy:

5 Likes

Test this out. :wink:

2 Likes

My favourite one - Too much caffeine
I swear it’s not an animated .gif file!

You can ‘stop’ one of those tentacle things by putting a finger on the picture, but it doesn’t stop the others from moving! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
It’s not even moving for me tho’! Not at all. Do I need to think it’s moving, and it will?

1 Like