Travel, a Dream or the Destination

Their month on traveling.
Anyone thinking of going/visiting the Philippines? :philippines:
Vlogger’s Query: What are they saying? They were enroute to the airport. The uniformed officer, and their driver were in an animated dialogue.
• Someone in the comments said he was a traffic officer, not the police. :woman_shrugging:t5:
• Another comment in answer to the vlogger’s query, said he questioned about the camera recording.

1 Like

I have never been outside of Europe (lives in Sweden).my family is from Finland so that is the country I have been most in. Estonia, Latvia, Denmark, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, England (had an ex there so I was there a bit back then) and of course because I’m old Jugoslavia when it was a country. I dream about going to other places and trying food and experience other cultures but it might never happen. One thing Im great full for is the internet because it makes the world slightly smaller.

5 Likes

Keep your dream alive, and plan on making it reality, follow in the steps of our trailblaizers. :blush:

Source:
https://womenshistorymonth.gov/

4 Likes

:heart: True I have to remind myself of that.

2 Likes

Colorado, USA! :us_outlying_islands: MazeleeFam!! :blush:

Hawaii Travels, USA!! :hibiscus::airplane::luggage::world_map::parasol_on_ground: :us_outlying_islands:

Singapore! :singapore:

1 Like

A ride through :uk: London, that feels like a village.

1 Like

Being able to travel back in time to view #ancient #Greece in the flesh is the dream of many a historian. Thanks to modern #technology and digital recreations we’re closer than ever before.

4 Likes

It’s really nice to hear your passion was ignited because of those photos. Keep the fire burning. Don’t forget to share your photos and we can see how great you are. Rooting for you!

2 Likes

Have you travel to sngapore already?

2 Likes

I’ve never been that far around the :earth_africa: globe. :earth_asia: :rofl:

1 Like

I haven’t been far, too. But I will try visiting other country soon.

2 Likes

화이팅! :fist:t5:! Fighting! (⁠人 •⁠‿⁠•) Jiāyóu! 加油!:fist:t5:!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::sweat_smile: I just finished re-watching this ride/tour through London :uk: that feels like a village. Is it just me, did anyone else felt trepidation with the cars driving on the left? :face_with_peeking_eye:
:sweat_smile: It seemed, like, so many near miss! :face_with_peeking_eye:

I’m planning to go to Singapore soon. Look at this blog that shows the top tourist destination of Singapore 10 Best Places to Visit in Singapore: All You Need to Know | GoWithGuide
Isn’t it amazing?? I cannot wait to go there.

1 Like

Looks like your authentic eats will come from Chinatown! Try not to miss out going to that spot from the link.
Asian Boss just did a street interview with folks living in Singapore. It might prove beneficial for your trip. Take a look. (⁠
⁠❛⁠‿⁠❛⁠)⁠→ :point_down:t5:

1 Like

I would really like to experience going to Chinatown. I was really amazed about the culture in Singapore and makes me want to fly right there instantly. This is one of the reasons why I want to go there to learn more about the place and it’s culture. Have you heard about the hawker center? It is one of the place where all the foods in Singapore you can visit.

2 Likes

Look at this! :smiley: ! Neat info.✓

2 Likes

Wow! This is really looks cool. I would definitely try on visiting there. I would miss it for the world. Thank you for these recommendations. You are all so kind and this is a big help. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Appreciate this though. . . It’s for anyone really, important info to know, and to search out before visiting anywhere: Things that are considered criminal while in (fill in the blank) country.

2 Likes

Yes, I feel so welcome in this forum. I would surely keep this all in my mind. Thank you so much for your effort on answering me!

1 Like