Self care - what do you do to stay mentally healthy?

they are beautiful!!

4 Likes

@kdrama2020ali @gmaple00_433 you guys have some green fingers :smile:
Beautiful flowers!

4 Likes

Super Super - A lot of WORK! I didnā€™t plant any this year! I had these two yellow finches that thought it was extremely funny to pull all the petals out - they would LAUGH at me when I saw them! :rofl:

3 Likes

Hahahah :joy:
It feels really great u know all greenery and those colourful flowers around uā€¦ :sweat_smile:
and especially when it rainsā€¦damnā€¦even the green leaves shine a lotā€¦:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
pic credit : me :joy::grin:

4 Likes

I love when it rains :smile:
Itā€™s raining right now and nature just looks greener :blush:

4 Likes

hey! Pluviophile :raising_hand_woman::cloud_with_snow:

ohh!! itā€™s drizzling here tooā€¦:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

We had some serious rain we needed the last few days like POURING! I love rain! but not the humidity

4 Likes

To stay mentally Healthy I learned to trust a Higher Power that I call:GOD ALMIGHTY

When the enemy is on the attack: prowling about, and using some of his evil doers for his evil deeds; itā€™s good to know you have a Full Armor of GODagainst the evil wiles, treachery and deceits.

Opening our eyes to wolfs dressed as lambs, also help us to stay mentally healthy.

2 Likes

Well, my mum told me I needed to ā€œmakeā€ some friends. So I did just thatā€¦ :sweat_smile: :art:

53_compress19

8 Likes

You know you have plenty here to ā€˜ā€˜talk/writeā€™ā€™

We miss you around just like @frustratedwriter. Is making me so sad not ā€˜ā€˜seeingā€™ā€™ her around. I miss ā€˜ā€˜seeingā€™ā€™ you more around here. I have been doing projects and I pushed myself too much so my body is feeling itā€¦:scream::woozy_face:

I think I need a vacation: Pronto: :eyeglasses::camera_flash::camera::moneybag::rocket::mountain_cableway::aerial_tramway::helicopter::airplane::ship: Anything right now lmao

4 Likes

Thank you. Yes, you should go on a relaxing vacation. Things have loosened up a bit, so why not? :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Pedicare with not one - but another girlfriend came (we used to all work together)
I have such good friends!

My toes are sparkly blue!

3 Likes

@adrianmorales

My daughter and the main purpose I want to travel to Flda. (to see my grandkids) told me over there in the news, thereā€™s an advisory to avoid travelling to Florida. She says the cases are growing by the day bc they refuse to vaccinate, and walk around with no mask!

PS. The advisory is for people who are not fully vaccinated, itā€™s recommended they donā€™t travel to Florida. In my house we are all vaccinated and that wonā€™t be an issue for us (although with the 2 new variants, vaccinated people has gotten a positive results, although they donā€™t feel sick at all and can do a lot of harm for unvaccinated ppl).

2 Likes

And that wonā€™t change anytime soon, if ever. Should you stop traveling and visiting your family because of them? Youā€™ve done your part. All current vaccines remain highly effective at preventing serious illness, including the Delta variant thatā€™s been found in the U.S.
Personally, I see no reason to postpone it. But itā€™s not my decision. You decide if and when itā€™s safe. I just donā€™t want a bunch of selfish jerks to ruin your Summer, thatā€™s all.

2 Likes

We might push it to Christmas since we have a 51% surge of delta and Lambda virus here in New York, and my soon to be 11 year old granddaughter is the only one not vaccinated. I canā€™t put her at risk since unvaccinated ppl are dying at alarming rate; especially children. A 5 year old and a 9 year died recently, healthy kids no underlying illnesses. A 13 yr. old girl is in a coma, and they showed her on TV as her mother spoke of how much she regrets waiting to see the effects on those vaccinated for them to get the vaccine. She said: My daughter might never get up from that bed and I have to live with my wrong decision. Sadly, 3 weeks ago a cousin of mine died from delta (just fell to the floor and died that same night) He refused to put the vaccine although in here you can walk to any pharmacy and get it no appointment and no charge. He fell feetā€™s away from a pharmacy that offered the vaccine. RIP WILFREDO.

GOOD NEWS: Boosters will become available by November for kids under 12 yrs. old.

2 Likes

@adrianmorales

I read today that @jadecloud88 wasnā€™t able to log in here for a long time now and I believe thatā€™s whatā€™s going on with @frustratedwriter. Do you think you can help her out? When she sees the 500 message she has to ignore it. They should fix that issue already.

She probably sees the 500 error message and assumes she canā€™t log in, when she can continue and log in right after that message.

Thanks in advance. Counting on you, that never fails us. Blessed Sunday to you and your family!

2 Likes

What IU does to stay mentally healthy. Her struggles and triumph. Her loses and gains. Her stability when the world around her crumbles. What an amazing human being.

A great role model to future stars.
1 Like

Yes, but if you can delay the trip, itā€™s better to delay, vaccinated or not, especially for those who have other existing health issues or are very young, i.e. below the age of a teen.

2 Likes

@jadecloud88

Yes, sadly and with a broken heart we have to postpone for a bit longer bc there are 10, 207 ppl. admitted to the hospital in Florida with covid 19. My daughter said they passed by the hospital, and it looks just like when covid first started. Ambulance, firemen, cars all over the hospital. Sheā€™s staying inside with my son-in-law, my grandkids and ordering on the internet whatever they need::sob::sob::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::sob::sob:

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure itā€™s that. Anyway, donā€™t worry about it. As long as sheā€™s OK, right?

1 Like