Vivi, they are just darling! Great job!

3 Likes

Adorable! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

nope… but that’s a good idea! Hope I have enough time to do that XD

5 Likes

no matter, the shoes would be sufficient. still cute

5 Likes

OH they are soooo cute!!! Well done! Baby clothes are so adorable!

5 Likes

I think baby clothes are sooo cute because we usually use soft pale colors… makes it look delicate!

6 Likes

Huh, I’ve never thought of that! That’s a great observation! I also like the designs that people come up with when making baby clothes. They are so delicate and creative!

4 Likes

I was so excited to have a use for my scrap yarn that I made this in two days! I’m going to line the hat with fleece so that the itchy yarn won’t bother me. There’s a tutorial on YouTube that shows how to make linings for crochet or knitted hats and after watching it, I’m fairly confident I’ll do well.

Edit: I had linked the wrong video -_- but this one is correct

5 Likes

this is supposed to be funny and I hope y’all take it as such

9 Likes

I just had to do this one

;////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Is next year the year of the rabbit??

7 Likes

![image|500x500](upload://lugIk49z93RSGPmOOBJGNadfOTc.jpeg

) ok lets see if this will work

would anyone know why I am not able toi put anything else on here

Chevron Cushions and Rainbow Sherbet Throw Pillow Crochet Free Pattern

5 Likes

it’s so cute !

PSA: If you are a newbie or forgetful like me because you don’t crochet every day, Youtube is a great source of information about crocheting. My favorite is Mikey from Canada. His presentations are so easy to understand. Here is an example:

4 Likes

and never see a green one!!!

but still these are awesome

I don’t know the language

4 Likes

how about this??

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

or this?

these are granny squares

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

um the 3rd one? not easy to do when you are watching a show with subs!!

here ya go!

5 Likes

And here are Pansies for you :heart_eyes: (see the different angle of holding the hook)

The creativity is endless… I should crochet or knit a hat for my almost 4 months old granddaughter and my 2 yrs old grandson! My grandma made crochet hats for my 3 kids :wink: This one I like a lot.

4 Likes

aaaaaawwwwwwwwww I like the ears, maybe googly eyes???

5 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I also put this on laugh for the day, so this is MY laugh for the day

4 Likes

2 Likes

ok y’all, supposed to put this elsewhere, but I thought we would like a change, so here ya go

cake & coffee??? or tea??

8 Likes