Share your crochet!

Lovely colours!
And if you don’t like the end of it or it’s weirdly scrunched up (can’t be seen from the picture), you can always add a pompon!

5 Likes

So I finished mittens for my toddler grandson, they are knitted and another headband that is crochet.

pics won’t finish uploading… have to try later… :disappointed_relieved:

I had to email them and then save the pictures of pictures I already have, such a nonsense!
The gmail converted it into jpeg, for example the mittens now showing only 74 KB!!
The original file of mittens is heif format of apple :worried:

The picture on my iphone was as heif saved and the screenshot too, when I tried to download the s/shot of 3.3 MB it said first file too big saying only of max 40xx KB is allowed so 4 MB is allowed and second try it stayed at 63% and nada… in past I was able if file not too big upload my iphone pics.

image image

2 Likes

Don’t forget to do a screenshot, instead of uploading the original picture. A screenshot is automatically saved as a .jpeg.

1 Like

5 Likes

Well the screenshot is 3.3 MB and the picture itself ist 2.3 MB… but when selecting it says 5.7 MB :thinking::scream:whatever I do it stays at 62% and won’t move or upload. Only one option is email it to my gmail and then share it from there… it’s so annoying… I didn’t have that many issues as now…

2 Likes

@simi11,
The type of file is also key, authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
Is that a mobile, or a pc screenshot?
If they say 5.7mb is allowed, they need to fix that. . .
@vikiinformationassis
@vikicommunity
@amm11

1 Like

I transfer everything to my computer, change the size and compress them. They don’t need to be 2400 pixels wide, for all practical web purposes 800 pixels are amply sufficient. And you can also compress them in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. It has many options, smaller and smaller and smaller yet sizes. Of course if you have something like Photoshop you can “export to web” and you get to tell it how much quality are you willing to compromise.
A quick fix I do sometimes when I’m lazy is take the picture with my smartphone and send it to myself on Facebook Messenger. Facebook Messenger automatically makes them smaller. From there I can download it to my computer (because I also have Facebook Messenger on my computer) and from there upload it anywhere, and it’s already compressed, without the need of using any photo software.

2 Likes

6 Likes

wow! no one is sharing, including me, well I guess I will do some sharing then

2 Likes

:sunglasses:
just for fun

5 Likes

I think I put one on here some time ago like this, but thought I would share again, oh and this isn’t mine

I think I would have called it snap dragon

Piranha Plant Crochet Bouquet! 😄

Find pattern here (Affiliate link):

https://rstyle.me/+8rVZnGyTkVkgVR8jMLsZCQ

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hows this??

4 Likes

These carnivorous flowers are creepy! Would you really put them in your home?
I once bought a small pot of a carnivorous plant, I thought it would get rid of mosquitoes. But with the first insect that was trapped inside I was sooo disgusted that I got rid of the whole thing.

5 Likes

I bought one too last year, but it died shortly… I haven’t seen those eating any small flies that I have here…

The bunny is just so cute ! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

imar, nope! but I just thought this was cute

2 Likes

well heres another “off the wall” one and its not crochet, its baking, the great British bake3 off! I thought it neat and so I am sharing this

Enjoy!!

5 Likes

Did it get a prize? I don’t know about the taste inside, but at least visually it’s a winner!

4 Likes

(You inspired me with your bunny, but mine came out bigger and was more work than I expected, but it was a success! - Btw did you make that dark colored vest?? It’s so beautiful!)

I crochet an Easter Bunny for my grandson, I changed the pattern a bit and added the pocket and the carrot.

Here’s the tutorial, I deviated in particular the body and the head is different… it wasn’t easy cos my yarn was too thin and the double yarn got twisted all the time!

And this dino would be also very cute!!

6 Likes

I’m thinking to make crochet cup coasters for my friend’s bday, I stumbled over so many kinds and stitches, it’s overwhelming which ones are prettier :heart_eyes:
This one with a bit advanced stich called Jasmin stich, I have never seen and it’s so beautiful but requires attention to the steps and counting. Her channel is interesting!
Have you done any crochet coasters?

@frustratedwriter @irmar @piranna @daccrismel_71 @vivi_1485

2 Likes

These are lovely!
Mandala-style coasters can also be very beautiful, although the many colours don’t go well with all decors.

1 Like

That vest has an interesting story,a few years ago, it all started in a psychiatric hospital on the adult section, where I arrived more by force (the psychologist is not a doctor), because I work with/for children psychological therapies, so I ended up working. During the long nights on duty (guard) , taught/guided by a patient, I made that vest for my daughter.
In the last few years, I crochet less, knitting being more accessible to me.
If I were your friend and I received a set of coasters, I would definitely treasure it but never use it due to/because of fear of staining/damaging them…But this is how I feel about handmade things, otherwise they are framed/included in the section things to “unique”.
I leave here other pictures

5 Likes