Share your crochet!

Wow! I always admire people who do these works. Just Wow!

3 Likes

Here’s one coaster I changed a bit the pattern the video I’ll post wasn’t as easy.

6 Likes

3 Likes

I agree with you, but I made just one since I will mail it and don’t know if she would like more, this is just more like a little surprise and I’m sure she’ll find a spot. Since it’s cotton, it’s well washable, could perhaps also hang it in front of window… who knows :wink: I just had this idea spontaneously.

I also agree with knitting, I prefer the needle as well.

You have an not everyday job, must be tough at times.

3 Likes

act of crochet kindness use, in face book

these are worry worms, they have a small card to go with them, really easy to make

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

random acts of crochet kindness USA on ■■■■■■■■, same as above

what ? they blocked out FB???
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

thats it for today

just curious
pinterest
well looks like that wasn’t blocked!!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

my first try

5 Likes

what about this one, wonder how long it took for her to do this?
I did not create these!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok one more

4 Likes

This is just an appreciation comment! Y’all got skill. I tried to do a simple blanket and it came out not so straight. LOL! Evidently I can’t seem to get continuous tension in my loops. Ugh! I thought my mom could have at least passed her skill onto me. Didn’t happen! LOL!

Kudos to all of you! Totally commend you all!

4 Likes

Oh my, those are HUGE?!! I’d habe to spend sleepless nights emptying my watchlist to make something even quarter that size!!

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone magically started out making regular stitches. This is totally a question of practice. You’ll get there!

3 Likes

Wow, only wow, how can you make something this big with a crochet and yarn! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

1 Like

2 Likes

aaaawwwwwww, one of my faves, come on y’all lets get involved, gotta be something!

our very first one, awesome!!

2 years ago!

3 Likes

![image|500x500](upload://A8hdORxkEHThasFofOFefFOPKe

Y.jpeg)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

this was borrowed from Random acts of crochet kindness

FB

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

this too

4 Likes

I do miss Piranna! Our discussions are not the same without her.

2 Likes

I do miss a bunch of others too! yes Piranna was the tops

1 Like

I found something that will go along with the crochet projects, for eyes and all

and I need to learn embroidery, bet its easier than I think. anyway here goes

5 Likes

ooh! so cute!

I recently accidently bought a huge amount of low quality wool that looks terrible when crocheted :sob::sob::sob: My mom said it’d look better as a punch needle pillow or something so I’m trying that out now

3 Likes

can it be used for stuffing for different projects?? like mom said, why not pin cusion stuffing, or those lottle creatures we like to make?? and if you can use 2 strands, one the wool and then the regular ad see if it works that way( yes I got some many years ago, ao I know)

2 Likes

let me say this now, this is not mine, just wanted to share this

wonder how long it took her to make this?? I did message the person, hopefully they will respond.

6 Likes

3 Likes