Songs That Touch Your Heart And SOUL 💜

@lutra, and fellow Vikians :blush: don’t hesitate to direct message me at anytime to share, outside of a thread :sparkles::wink:

1 Like

People come into our lives for a reason - and we are lead to those who help us grow!

3 Likes
2 Likes

I really like this song. Wonho had to leave Monsta X and thought that he would lose his fans. He is so talented and quite funny - I watch his LIVES a lot. I love this song to his FANS!

@angelight313_168
These songs inspire me!..
So upon those topics that we deleted - I love these songs because people are just people and I will give them the benefit of the doubt or let them pass me on by! And with some of the things that have happened in my life, especially recently, I now know EVERYONE has a STORY!

Go for the BLUE :blue_heart:

1 Like

I think every fan of ‘Flower of Evil’ can relate :heart:
3 Likes

Really a nice thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@adrianmorales

You might like it too.

4 Likes

Aw THANKS for stopping by :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome songs! Thank you for sharing them! :heart: :notes:

2 Likes

I know they don’t want anyone posting religious stuff and deleted my other videos a while back, but this is the song that TOUCH MY HEART and SOUL when I listen to it. I hope it touches you.

2 Likes

I always tear up, when I am listening to “Kinder sind Tabu”. It would translate to “Children are of-limits”. It’s message is that children shouldn’t have to experience any sort of sexual, physical or mental violence.

3 Likes

I like this song.

4 Likes

Vinesong - The Cross of Christ
:notes::musical_note::slightly_smiling_face::notes::musical_note:

2 Likes

This song was recently sent to me by lutra and I love it… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My heart just opens up with these sounds
Thank you for this @lutra :heart:

2 Likes

AW, Thanks for sharing! :sunny:
Sounds like an angel singing

1 Like

I don’t talk “unfluffy” subjects at all on Discussions because it is such a GREAT and HAPPY place to be but life isn’t always easy and for the last year - and continuing - not for me either - I know some of you here struggle a lot with things so if this songs touches you - Let me know!

You’re Shattered Like You Have Never Been Before
The life you had in a Thousand Pieces on the Floor
And Words Fall Short In Times Like These
When This World Drives You To Your Knees
You think You’re Never Going to Get Back to the You - You Used to BE…

My Mom was a fan of Josh Groban. We played this song during the recession of her funeral back in 2010. (Catholic so had to get permission, of course). Listening to this still brings tears to my eyes today.

2 Likes

Oh know - Another one I claim -
I call him My Joshie and if he is on the radio EVERYONE HAS TO BE QUIET even in the Grocery STORE!

2 Likes

I keep hearing this one on my Radio Station I listen to!