Viki

South Asian languages' subtitlers

@jtsonar_527 के तपाइँ नेपाली सबटाइटल्स जोड्न चाहनुहुन्छ?

Maile nepali ma sub ta garnu sakchu tara the software I’m using for hinglish to hindi, telle nepali support gardeina and I don’t have the correct software. Bhako ba maile garnu sakchu. If u know any solution to this problem, feel free to pm me. I would love to help.

म देवनागरीमा टाइप गर्नको लागि गुगल इनपुट टूल प्रयोग गर्छु।

Ok, maile try garera herchu

गूगल इन्पुट टूल्स ले रम्रेइ ले नेइ काम गर्देइछ। I might start subbing in Nepali now. It will take some time but I’ll get used to it.

Hello friends, I’m new to subtitling, I can do Hindi & Punjabi subtitles, any suggestions on which shows to try for since I’m getting rejected because most are QC drama & I don’t have access.

Since you are a rookie, first choose an old project, which is available for free and learn about subbing first.
And choose one language, in which you are 100% fluent.
Is it Punjabi or Hindi?
If it’s Hindi, there are enough Hindi moderators here to guide you.
And if it’s Punjabi, you have to search for them and you will be alone until you find someone.

If you have any doubts about Viki/subbing please ask us.

Thanks for being the voice of reason, will do as you instructed. Appreciate the help :slight_smile:

@joe_she_ta
Viki कम्युनिटी में आपका स्वागत है :wink:
अगर आप हिंदी में सबटाइटल करना चाहती हैं तो क्या आप मुझे हिंदी में कुछ लिखकर मैसेज भेज सकती हैं? सबटाइटल करने के लिए जिस भाषा में सबटाइटल लिखने हैं, वह भाषा बेहद अच्छे से लिखनी और समझनी आनी चाहिए।

हिंदी में चंद लाइनें लिखकर यहाँ भेज दीजिए https://contribute.viki.com/messages/compose?sendto=shraddhasingh
अपने बारे में कुछ बता दीजिए या यही लिख दीजिए कि आप हिंदी में सबटाइटल करना चाहती हैं (लेकिन देवनागरी में)

अगर आप पंजाबी में सबटाइटल करना चाहती हैं तो मेरे पास एक फिल्म है जिसे आप सबटाइटल कर सकती हैं। अगर आपका मन हो तो बता दीजिएगा :grin: