Submitted channels (not approval or denied yet)

Fun Fueng’s channel has been approved! ^^

1 Like

I hope Fun Fueng will get license :slight_smile: Finger crossed!

Hi,

I submitted a channel “One Sunny Day”, that’s a web drama with So Ji Sub and Kim Ji Won, it seems to be approval, only miss the license.

Hi,

I can’t see your channel: One Sunny Say. If your channel approvaled, you get a PM from the VIKI staff. Isn’t it only subbmitted channel? When a channel subbmitted, only you and the Viki Staff can see it, you can see yourself as manager in your profil (and the guest on your profil see it, but when they click to your channel, they can see only an error message), and then when it’s approvaled everybody can see your channel with an orange fan channel sign. When your channel gets license, these orange fan-channal sign disappear. (You can looking for every type channel in my profil, and probably a lot of channel manager have every type channel.)

Which type is your channel? (I think that, this channel is subbmitted, because, you wrote:

When your channel approvaled, you get a PM from the staff, so you can be sure, your channel approvaled.)

I hope I can helping to you! :smile:
Have a nice day!

Szandra

Hello! I just recently submitted a channel, A Pushover Romance or Ho goo’s love! :smile:
I hope it gets approved :frowning:

I also submitted “stormy woman”, hope it gets approved. Although I’m sure someone has it already… Couldn’t find it though.

1 Like

Hi,

Just want to know. There are certain criteria on approving channel right?

1. No duplicate Channels.
  2. No incorrect information (content origin, language, category).
  3. Confirmed title/name in original language.
  4. Strongly recommended: English title/name if possible.

what if you follow the rules and your channel is still denied. Is there any other reasons for a channel to be denied? If there is what is it? One last question do the creator of the channel has a chance to have her/his denied channel to be approved?

Huh I replied to the wrong person this s a reply for @nahyeni_7771 dunno what happened.

Well you don’t know if there is a duplicate channel for sure…

I mean let’s say at 3PM there is news about a new upcoming Kdrama… at 4PM you see it and submit it because you can’t find it while searching… but between 3-4PM there could also have been people who did submit it too but Viki wasn’t able to look at it yet so nobody sees because before approval no channels are visible for everyone.

Also some channels are not approved because the simple fact Viki already knows there won’t be a license, in the past I did submit Jdrama but at that time they simply didn’t approve any. Also if there is no broadcaster known they can’t approve it. But if you where the first they still give it to you and approve it as soon as there is enough info.

@Dudie , I want to ask something…
I submitted channel and it’s been 10 days since I did that.
What to do now?

I have some where it’s been months with no word. They are very, very slow to reply!

1 Like

Good, I’m not the only one @Singndance4life :slight_smile:

Thank you,

By the way I’ve submitted a Philippine Drama immediately after the broadcasting is over. But I hope Viki solve their problem in replying back to all people who submitted a channel, sometimes it is depressing not knowing if your channel isn’t approved or not.

Hello again!

I submitted three channels named: 3 idiots (indian Film), Wall flower or also known as Yamato Nadeshiko (japan) and lastly, Great King Azumanga or Azumanga Daioh (japan)

I hope viki approve and get a license.

How do you apply to be a channel manager?

There are 3 ways:

1. You submit a channel and when yours is approved you are the Channel Manager.
  2. You can request a CM to be a co-CM.
  3. When you see Viki is the CM you can contact them telling you want to be a CM or you tell them you want to be a CM when they are looking for a CM here on the board.

You can write the help center for it.

Has Azumanga Daioh a Jdrama or do you mean the anime? I saw the anime and did read a few manga volumes. I liked the Yamato Nadeshiko (2010 version) Jdrama… I doubt Viki will get a license for it.

Hi Dudie,
I guess what I’m asking is how do you submit a channel? If you know a drama is being planned and if you are interested in being a Channel Manager, what are the steps to take?

@ajumma2 Aha… go here: http://www.viki.com/community there you can submit a channel (sometimes it doesn’t pop up right away, it’s under the top 25) then they ask to fill in a form (country, language, title in english and original language, what kind of content it is, a picture and a description) and then he wait can begin. You can see your channel right after you did submit it but nobody else does until Viki approves. If they deny your channel they will tell you who got the channel (or give an other reason) so you can contact that person if you want to help out.

Ah, thanks, Dudie!

Hello, it seems that I submitted one channel twice by mistake, I can see them in my profile, and I’m not sure whether I should inform anyone about that or just wait and see.

@chibikiseki1
I’m pretty sure it will just get deleted down the line, when the staff gets to it.

Ooh I didn’t know this existed until now.
Anyway, I submitted a channel for Looking for Aurora ages ago, and I don’t see anything on here… but we’ll see what happens.