Suddenly appearing subs[solved]

Hi,
Did it happen to any1 but me?
I wasn’t on Viki for a week or so and suddenly there are new subs on shows I did not sub. Has some1 invaded my account?
Thanks to everyone who answered. Viki said they are suggestions, though they’re not supposed to appear as projects, so they are working on it, if you have the same problem, tell them.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear that. I checked my subtitling history, but everything was fine.

I think, if you’re 100% certain you didn’t write these, you should contact the help centre.

http://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/203001884-What-do-I-do-if-I-see-errors-on-Viki-

1 Like

@liarx46 Did you perhaps use One Liners lately? If you did maybe your subs got enough upvotes so they where added to the shows they where for. When I used One Liners when it was still new and just wanted to test I got PM’s from Viki everytime one was added but I’m not sure if that still happens.

1 Like

hey!
It happened to me as well! so weird!
I checked your profile and i notice that we both have the same problem with the same drama - “scent of love”.
Btw, i know someone else who have the same thing too… :confounded:

1 Like

Yeah, that happended to me too. I did not put any sub in “Definitely Neighbors”, but it’s appearing in my projects with the number of 2 subs now. I don’t know why.

1 Like

Hi! You made 28 suggestions through One-liners, though, so whenever one of those suggestions gets voted up by other people who rate it, it gets automatically added to the subs. That’s why you see those 2 lines. Same thing for @avit103 above.

1 Like

Oh, ok, that’s clear now. Thanks for explaining. :slight_smile:

Oh, okay… thank you!! :smiley:

Hello how are you