Super Choosy With Your Dramas - Are You A Choosy Chick (or Dude) & WHY?

@stardust2466_546 What are you liking about the drama?? Just curious!!!

The fact that even though it was a one night stand, it really meant a lot to him (her too) and he couldnā€™t forget about her. I think most people think of this type of thing as a flash in the pan and they forget about it. It started out as a comedy of errors on the bus, the cake, etc. but then slowly worked its way into a cute romance.

2 Likes

I loved it! You are making me want to maybe watch a little today! They are so funny together! And he did everything he could to see her. He wasnā€™t your typical rich kid

1 Like

I also loved the way he started bonding with the little boy, her half-brother, and the way he was actually thinking he might be the father and seemed to be ready to accept it. Cool guy!

2 Likes

And the swimmer bod didnā€™t hurt one bit!

1 Like

I read up on him a little bit. He actually was swimmer but sustained a back injury or had a medical issue of some kind and had to have surgery so had to give up his ā€˜professionalā€™ swimming career. He is in shape, for sure! I loved the way he went for it when they were at the beach. Heā€™s a good kisser! No fish kisses from him! Hahaha!!

2 Likes

Me too

Yeppers! I wish they would give him better parts. I didnā€™t like Noble My Love but he was a good 2nd ML in Oh My Venus

2 Likes

Did you watch him in ā€œAre You In Loveā€ it was sweet. @stardust2466_546

1 Like

I just got my very first, ā€œā€¦youā€™re approaching your limit of heart usage (read: liking) for todayā€ so I may soon end up in the heart crowbar motel (jail). LOL!
No, Iā€™ll add it to my ever-growing list of ā€˜to watchā€™ dramas. There just isnā€™t enough time in the day. SIGHā€¦

2 Likes

Its a movie I think and short ready to go.

2 Likes

Iā€™m the choosy type. Iā€™ve only watched K dramas and usually prefer crime/mystery/thriller/courtroom/judge but now and then watch romance genre. I spent 2020 skipping dramas as none were appealing. I watched and rewatched variety shows to get through the pandemic. Just got back into dramas earlier this year and itā€™s rare that I watch on air dramas. I like to wait to see if the ending will be worthwhile as most leave it open ended nowadays or too sad.

The ones that are difficult to watch for me are history based especially about the independence movement. I read about history and itā€™s just too sad and too messed up for me to be able to sit through without crying like a mess so I mostly avoid those if possible.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve watched his Oh My Venus kiss scene an UNHEALTHY amount of times :see_no_evil::joy:

Every fangirlā€™s never-ending story :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Choosy Chick! Or Choosy Dudes?? :smile:

My Choosy K-Drama friend actually liked this one! She gave it a 9. I know it is one that people either love her hate.

1 Like

Funny, because Iā€™m not really choosy at all (except for those tragic endings), and that is one drama I just quit watching. Itā€™s not that I thought it was bad, necessarily, but I didnā€™t connect to it at all.

3 Likes

My Choosy Chick friend is loving this one!!! And she is SUPER picky!!! :love_letter:

1 Like

That is a good one.

2 Likes

I will have to add it to my watch soon watchlist! Like I donā€™t have 50 million to watch! :laughing:

2 Likes

I love that one. Did you watch it?

We all do, I think. I get so happy when I complete something, thinking I get to check one off my list, but then I realize that I also added five new ones in that same time period, soā€¦itā€™s endless. LOL

2 Likes

I have not watched it! I think it is probably a good one HUH?Happy Once Again

1 Like