The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

Chen Jing Ke (24) (Hello Mr Gu)
chen07

Chen_Jing_Ke

Chen-Jing-Ke-14

4 Likes

I have heard good things about Mr. Gu - Did you watch it??

1 Like

No, but Iā€™m going to start it once I finish Mysterious Love and Tomorrow with you.
Itā€™s the next show I want to watch.
It looks good!!

2 Likes

exCUSE mEā€¦ this is the CUTIE POSSE UNIVERSITY and that dress code is OFF LIMITS! :rage:

doesnā€™t have a very good rating but I might try it

1 Like

I dropped Mr. Gu halfway through, but it wasnā€™t because of the cutie ML.

2 Likes

I was wondering but couldnā€™t quite remember, I thought Cutie U was a shirts on campus.

2 Likes

IT IS! We have to deal with some people bringing in the wrong guys now and then :flushed: One more time and @entwyfhasbeenfoundā€™s campus pass will be revoked!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yes we need somewhere you donā€™t have to cover your eyes for half (or more) of the thread. And not to objectify the youngins

2 Likes

Bye byeeee!!! Iā€™ll be going on a sightseeing date with Junho, thenā€¦ @my_happy_place, wanna join?

1 Like

Of course! Letā€™s go.

2 Likes

Did I implement a DRESS CODE!?? :crazy_face: Um - I think Sans is a baby bird and he just does whatever he wants! And I think Iā€™m OK with it!!!..

sans%201
tumblr

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Tenor

@my_happy_place
@entwyfhasbeenfound thought you guys would get a laugh :smile:

1 Like

It seems @vivi_1485 and I just did, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I somehow thought since they cuties were being separated it was so we donā€™t ogle them :slight_smile:
We just ignore you posting SANS he goes back and forth between the Hottie Posse & Cutie U. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok since Iā€™m the DEAN - I suggest that - Peek-a-boo shirts are permitted in Baby Bird!!!

SANS is my inspiration - :laughing:

Sincerely,
The Dean - Chancellor - All Supreme Leader of Baby Bird University :bird:

Pinterest

(ok that GIF is GOOD)

@vivi_1485
@entwyfhasbeenfound
@my_happy_place

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Watch OUT :boom:

New Dress Code Standards to Include - Shirts - Skins while playing basketball will all so be implemented as OK in my book!!! During university pick up games :basketball: :basketball_man:
@sweetybirdtoo
@vivi_1485
@my_happy_place
@entwyfhasbeenfound

4 Likes

Supreme What of What? And now thereā€™s a Baby Bird University? These things are springing up faster than 7Eleven franchises. All yā€™all can go baby bird watching, but I am going to sit in my lawn chair under a tree, sip tea, and watch the Classic Hotties who have gathered across the street in the parking lot of the convenience store to wash and polish their vintage cars . . .

(Giphy)

3 Likes

Yep :arrow_double_up:
It has always been ā€œCutieā€ Posse University! :smile:

Although Sans moves back and forth from Hottie Posse!

1 Like

How old is considered classic? Does Gong Yoo qualify?

4 Likes

Anyone over the age of 27 - bahahahahahaha goes into Hottie Posse!

Pinterest
Itā€™s Sans DAY

Pinterest

:oncoming_automobile:
Classic Cars - Gong Yoo - Kim Jae Wook and the Like

2 Likes

Heā€™s the among the first to be admitted to the Class of Mature Hotness by Her Highn-- I mean our esteemed Supreme Chancellor @kdrama2020ali. A reminder that the fan crazies and Koreaboos gotta back off and let the proven Hotties have their space.

(Giphy)

2 Likes