The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

He isn’t a Cutie Posse Uni student… I mentioned above that he came as a special guest to give us a lecture on Duality 101 :smile:

5 Likes

I was just wondering if we should include him, mmm he’s cute but I’m not sure

2 Likes

He was just a guest - someone needs to post him in Hottie Posse!

That baby face is 29 - Seriously

I seriously LOVE this!

3 Likes

He looks like he could be Ji Chang Wook’s little brother.

2 Likes

His “lipstick chateau wine red color” will always be iconic
https://youtu.be/tbe3pe2BtwA?t=31
How on earth are the two the same person? :scream:

3 Likes

I love that SONG!

D.O.-zie Lovefest 2021 Continues

2 Likes

I don’t know, but it makes me grumpy when a guy looks better in lipstick than I do. At least MY hair is naturally platinum white while also being incredibly fashion-forward. (Snark, snark.)

(Below is what I am aiming for as autumn approaches. Must protect my neck from New York chills.)

(Emmy Lou Harris, Walmart)

2 Likes

I still haven’t found my right shade of lipstick. I’ve only worn full makeup during festive events, especially school events, and I always hated my pictures :flushed: It kinda bugs me that everyone is able to pull it off all the time.

And wow, I love platinum blonde hair! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lip Gloss - Lip gloss with tint is the best especially when you are young. What coloring are you? I used to do makeup and color analysis for years! PM me and maybe I can help.

2 Likes

Sannie

1 Like

A cutie I met when I started ‘Prodigy Healer’ last night. (Or I should say was re-introduced to, because I’ve seen him in something a long time ago but didn’t realize it was the same person)
Le Hong Yi - 23

2 Likes

OHHHH he’s handsome! Very handsome! He reminds me of someone!

1 Like

Wu Nien Hsuan VIKI

from Love Is Science is who he reminds me of they could be twins

1 Like

Wow, they are very similar, at least in those photos. Can’t wait to watch Love is Science once it has concluded.

1 Like

When he washes her hair is worth the price of ADMISSION :haircut_woman:

1 Like

@vivi_1485 . . .

This concept is about thirty years old. Where I used to work years ago, my boss (a cool lady) gave us half a day off and invited someone to come in and “do” our colors. It was fun and has saved me a lot of time and money over the years.

https://www.colormebeautiful.com/shop-by-season/index.html

3 Likes
Summary

Although I am a dirty blonde I am actually a Winter! My eyebrows are very dark. I do have red in my hair but the colors that look best on me are jewel tones! It does save a lot of time when you know what you should wear. Not everyone should be out there wearing yellow near their face. It can bring out your freckles. If I wear yellow, I wear it is a cardigan with a white shirt instead so that it is not near my face! Now we know why :purple_heart: is my COLOR!

1 Like

The dividing line between “types” seems to be having either a warm (yellow) undertone or a cool (blue) undertone. Then those two are divided into strong or delicate colors in hair and eyes and face . . . which are complemented by strong or delicate colors in clothing, makeup, etc.

The key, I have been told is that, when a person is wearing the right colors, the comment from others is, “You look good.” Wearing the wrong colors results in, “Those clothes look good on you.”

1 Like
Summary

Yep - I am very cool. However - Not a Summer as some would think I don’t look good in baby pastel colors AT ALL. And I have blue eyes! I also use color in decorating a lot from the stuff I learned. Fun Stuff. I did makeup for years - I was a clown for a while and did actual clown makeup -

On the VIKI Original you guys can make me the MakeUp Artist and Stylist along with the “Fetch the Hottie” Casting Director

4 Likes

I think there is overlap there that makes sense. It’s all about having an eye for natural beauty.

Though the hair fixation is problematic . . .

(Twitter)

3 Likes