The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

Met a new baby bird in a drama called ‘Truth or Dare

Huang Jun Jie - 23

https://media1.tenor.com/images/99910e6b33afec2b7d197da009f84633/tenor.gif?itemid=16731797
Tenor

3 Likes

I’ve been watching Truth or Dare off and on for a week or so and I agree. He is a super cutie!

3 Likes

Is he a ninja! You know I love ninjas!!!

3 Likes

So cute!!
tumblr_d9fa6971bca7a75de7942904af5c0386_43ea13b7_250
Tumbral

3 Likes

Really Handsome!!! How baby bird is he??? Aw 23- dang we can’t move him over!

2 Likes

He has a really nice profile.

Tenor

3 Likes

Indeed, I love him hehe
img-5c9afcd5f3dd2f30e7ba6bc31796d5ce
Cfensi

4 Likes

Another pretty sleeper - not as beautiful as McHottie buns but I have to see this guy now!!! Very Very gorgeous!

3 Likes

Don’t watch it if you don’t want to hahaha

3 Likes

Give him a few years. The way these Asian guys age, he’ll be super-handsome by then. :wink::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That looks like my kinda show!!! Swords and a water kiss!

3 Likes

And there was a bath scene! I’m pretty sure you’d love it.

3 Likes

ohh of course, that’s a good one!

2 Likes

My tall, dazzling, handsome senior class :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I am going to DIE from cuteness overload!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Cutie Senior Kwak Dong Yeon trying to take care of a mini-human is the most adorable, hilarious thing I’ve seen all week :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Doc: “It’s a Hepatitis B vaccine.”
KWD: “Is it safe? Are there any side effects? Is it approved by the WHO? Please make sure it doesn’t hurt! NO, I SAID I’M NOT THE DAD!” :joy:

8 Likes

So handsome and he said he knows that everyone thinks he is older than he is! I think he loves that

4 Likes

Nobody said there was a minimum age limit on Cutie Posse students so I’m going to take the chance :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

That baby is so adorable!

3 Likes

And his stepdad-to-be is just as cute :joy: Honestly, he wins the Cutest CEO Award for me… ousted Park Hyung Sik from his position because I live for the moment LOL

5 Likes

I loved this scene hahaha
He starts fitting in daddy’s role so well, he falls for yeol mu too

3 Likes