The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

Yeah I loved watching his growth and the way he falls for Yeol Mu almost immediately :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Pinterest
Binged

Wan Yan Luo Rong - 23
Love Script

I have a little crush on this cutie pie but he is definitely a baby bird :bird:

2 Likes

Ok, what drama?
Never Twice right? Why so many episodes? image

2 Likes

Nope Love Script - it is so CUTE! Oh my gosh!

Modern times and he thinks heā€™s a prince and everyone plays along! To try and cure him

Costumes are awesome!

And he sings!

Oh donā€™t botherā€¦ it says 72 eps but itā€™s actually 36 one-hour episodes :sweat_smile: Give it a watch (but remember itā€™s a weekend drama!)

baby%20bird%20factor

I would like to add a new Baby Bird (who is close to graduating age but LOOK AT THAT BABY FACE):

Xu Kai

3 Likes

Had he really not been added to Baby Bird U yet? Wow. He has been discussed in other ā€˜hottieā€™ threads - I think for his long, historical hair, and maybe even in the historical hotties thread itself. LOL He definitely has a baby face.

3 Likes

He seems to be VERY popular here!!!

3 Likes

He may be up there ā€¦ Iā€™ve only seen him in Falling Into Your Smile so if he was pictured with long hair I wouldnā€™t have recognized him. But I do love a good historical drama so Iā€™m going to have to check out his other works for sure!

4 Likes

I did a search of the thread, and he had not been added yet, so good work! He should not be left out.

4 Likes

Itā€™s the cheekbones that make him look older . . .

(Tumblr)

1 Like

Thatā€™s not Kwak Dong Yeon :smile:

I know. But if weā€™re going to talk cheekbones, we must go to the top of the class, and Mr. Cheekbones is The Senior Lecturer in . . . cheekbones. All others must defer to him, I think you will agree.

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali did @porkypine90_261 and I tell you about the lean in Love in the Kitchen?
Xie Bin Bin age 25

Heā€™s a major brat.

3 Likes

Is he biting her?

3 Likes

Yes, he told her to make food but she refused, so he bit her saying heā€™d feast on human flesh. Heā€™s a major flirt but he doesnā€™t know that heā€™s flirting.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Lean and Bite - I donā€™t know about that one!!! LOL

2 Likes