The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

okay WHO decided to put this 40 year old man back into a school uniform?!!! And WHY IS HE PULLING IT OFF?! :sob::flushed:
I can’t wait for Again My Life :sob:

7 Likes

Here are some updated photos of Felix that I got from the Stray Kids Insta account. HOW IS THIS HOTTIE ONLY 21 (22 in Korea)??? His freckles SLAY me.
IMG_E9675%5B1%5D IMG_E9672%5B1%5D IMG_E9673%5B1%5D

And this one might be my favorite … :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:
IMG_E9674%5B1%5D

@sweetybirdtoo Make sure your daughter sees these … :smile:

5 Likes

This always helps when their 27 or 28 - LOL and we can bump them up

You know my love of LIGHT and this is one of the BEST photo shoots eVER
Best tub - water photo of them all I have seen!

3 Likes

One of our truly, true baby birds, Tang Jun Sang (18) may be getting his next project. He is such an outstanding actor. I even learned through this article that he earned the Best Child Actor award for ‘Racket Boys’. That is so well deserved. He was fabulous in that. Good luck to him on this or whatever project he takes on next.

Tang Jun Sang In Talks To Lead New Drama | Soompi

The Independent

4 Likes

OMG, I absolutely ADORED him in Racket Boys! I’ll definitely be following his career!

6 Likes

Today in Agriculture Class … WooYoung (ATEEZ) and a calf on a leash.

I think my heart just exploded. :heart:

6 Likes

RIGHT - I will never recover!!! That SWEATER!!! Those glasses!!! OH MY!

FFA

5 Likes

I think that is a pony if you look at the mane!!! LOL

I want a pony! and a WooYoungie

3 Likes

WooYoungie kills me on a daily basis. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I think it was an intentional mistake so that admin would feel the need to send her to class.

5 Likes

hahahahahahahaha! Good one!

3 Likes

All right, everyone get serious in Agriculture Class!

2 Likes
Summary

@irishtigger One of these things is not like the others. LOL!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0HU4eYbAewkjcOwE/giphy-downsized-large.gif

4 Likes

One of my favorite baby birds out there trying his best not to be a baby bird.

Seungkwan from Seventeen

Soompi

6 Likes

Hello, it’s me, Miss Willow. I have had to start a new account just to log in and say to somebody that I have been sick and in the hospital for most of January which is why nobody working on After School Club has seen me and I have not been contributing to any discussions.

Yesterday, I just suddenly stopped being able to log in to my account. I contacted the help desk, and Darl assured me that he had sent me an email link to reset my password. It has not happened yet.

Anyway, I have not abandoned the Viki-verse, and I hope things will be sorted out soon.

I see that, in my absence, the Lord High Almighty Chancellor of the University of Hotness, Cuteness, and Oh-My-Ness has been hard at work earning her salary.

@kdrama2020ali has a consistency of vision and a work ethic that will not quit.

4 Likes

@misswillowsmiles_162

We miss you! And I am always hard at work for all of you!!!

HOPE YOU ARE BETTER - saying prayers for you!!!

4 Likes

Miss Willow, I am so sorry to hear that you have not been well. I hope you are on the mend!

4 Likes

Doing very well. Trying to get back into my normal routine in the Viki-verse will apparently take more time than it should . . . of course.

7 Likes

I love your compliments they make me smile! :bird:

3 Likes
Summary

Oh, my! I hope things are looking up for you. So sorry to read that you’ve been sick. I’ve been missing your witty and insightful commentary! I’m so glad you are back! I hope you get back to 100% soon.

5 Likes