The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

He is a cutie. With a nickname like ‘God’, he will be a perfect fit for hottie posse once he graduates. :joy:

3 Likes

Yesterday, so he’s got a year in the University. He really is adorable in that bottom photo.

2 Likes

Oh well - it was worth a try - Baby Bird status for him!

1 Like

Have you watched him in anything? Do you have any recommendations? I watched a Thai drama not too long ago that had a cutie in it. I’ll have to go back and find out if he is baby bird or hottie.

1 Like

I’ve only watched a couple things, and not either of his most recent. If you watch BL dramas though I’d recommend 2Moons (not 2Moons2 that’s a different cast) It’s a really sweet drama and mostly innocent, except for language.

1 Like

Okay, so the guy I mentioned is, in fact, a baby bird too. And sticking with the theme, his nickname is Saint. LOL

Saint Suppapong - 23

Pinterest

4 Likes

Do. Not. Ask. If. He. Is. Going. To. Finish. That. Bowl. Of. Budaejjigae.

NO!

(Giphy)

1 Like

Song Weilong
8 Talented & Handsome Chinese Actors

5 Likes

gfycat
Where are all the NEW BABY BIRDS!??

3 Likes

That is so freaking adorable.

I just ‘met’ a new baby bird in a drama I’m watching, but I haven’t researched him yet to find out who he is. All I know is that he is the FL’s step brother, and she is treating him so terribly just because she’s mad that her dad married his mom. She kind of takes it all out on him, and I just want to hug him.

4 Likes

Found him. He’s a c-actor and boy bander.

Yan Xu Jia - 19

3 Likes

AGH don’t attack me with Song Weilong in a white shirtttt :scream::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

song%20wei%20long
Wallpaper Cave
Pinterest
Twitter
Twitter
Song Wei Long

Help me Rhonda he is only 22

All of his dramas are on my watchlist already

3 Likes

Quora

2 Likes

Precious Baby Birds - Astro!!!

2 Likes

IDN Times

I have to give a shout out to the little girl in Tale of Nokdu - She is some kinda Funny!

Park Da Yeon
She Won

She called him an Aujussi - so cute at 2:47 in the video acceptance speech

5 Likes

It’s a reboot of Flower Boy Next Door. Cuties indeed!

I think that we can add Kim Min Kyu to the cutie posse! (26)
df1575f5f0f3fb92d5b63f2738005ec9

Kim_Min_Gyu_(1994)7

download

angry-birds

5 Likes

I’m adding B1A4’s Jinyoung as an honorary member of Cutie Posse University because I caNNOT add him to Hottie Posse even though he’s 29
https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/21233259/b1a4-jinyoung-1.jpg
He’s just adorable!

7 Likes

I think I have to agree with you. He is adorable.

4 Likes