The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!

He was already added above, but additional pictures are never a bad thing.

5 Likes

Oh, probably I forgot it! :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Itā€™s okay. Itā€™s easy to lose track when our baby bird university is so full. :smile:

5 Likes

I vote that he get a full scholarship.

(Giphy)

4 Likes

Heā€™s too sweet to be hot. But itā€™s the quiet ones that surprise people. Still waters run deep, as the saying goes!

6 Likes

He surprised me! I posted this before I watched Episode 2 :see_no_evil: Heā€™s training to be a police officer, and they make them do really rigorous exercisesā€¦ there as one scene where he jogs at midnight with a sleeveless shirtā€¦ and we got to see just how fit he was :sweat_smile: I take back ā€œjust too cute to be hotā€ now! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Oh reeeaaalllllyyyy?!? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

OH - Is this a shirtless scene - what am I missing - who did I miss - I missed something. hahahahaha

4 Likes

No, no, itā€™s my cutie posse university level of shirtlessā€” a guy in a SLEEVELESS shirt :joy:

3 Likes

I had this experience with Im Si Wan when I watched ā€˜Run Onā€™. He plays a national track athlete, so you can tell heā€™s in shape, but then he has an after-shower scene in the locker room. Oh My!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to Lin Yi to the baby bird factor!!
Heā€™s really cute!
tumblr_pr3l61RTa01r5iugro3_540

150029-lin-yi

740full-lin-yi

3 Likes

Ha HyunSang: Singer/songwriter. Has written and/or sang numerous OSTs for numerous different dramas, among other musical accomplishments. Heā€™s 22.

5 Likes

Love his hair. If my ears were not so big (I definitely have ā€œBuddha earsā€), I would wear my hair that short.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve wanted to try my hair that short, but Iā€™ve never been brave enough.

5 Likes

Our Cutie Posse U member Bae In Hyuk is in my letter X drama. XX Itā€™s a slow moving drama about love & betrayal & alcohol, canā€™t forget the alcohol, XX is the name of the bar where the FL works. Sometimes I really like these slow dramas. :heart:

4 Likes

Iā€™m used to have really long hair so Iā€™m not brave enough to try it.

4 Likes

Baby Birds Dancing

3 Likes

Pinterest

Gifer

Giphycat

Tenor

So I find him VERY Handsome - Not just Baby Bird Cute!!!
JungKook

4 Likes

allkpop
Kenya BTS
Pinterest
FamousAge
He is just ā€œHOW OLDā€??? 23 little BTS Baby Bird

That White Shirt is the Bomb with the big Cuffs!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEeRtVjagm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

baby%20bird%20factor

2 Likes