The highlight of your day

Henry!

Extreme Baby Bird Factor!!!
gifer

:joy::joy: she isn’t a subber! Whose scapegoat has she just become??

1 Like

Watching the Devil Judge a great drama recommended by me if you love Jinyoung (GOT7)… The cast is awesome just awesome !!!

5 Likes

Sorry. I assumed because of her intense knowledge and interest that @kdrama2020ali is somewhere in the subbing mix. She is still a slave driver.

“How did I get roped into delivering snax for Minnie AND Wookie AND Junho AND Yoonie . . .”

(from Shutterstock)

2 Likes

I learned something new! That’s so sad to think of, they live long too, which makes it sadder :confused:

2 Likes

:wave:t5: Join the thread where others are watching :wink::point_up_2:t5:

1 Like

Highlight of my day: the rain has finally stopped today. We had quite heavy rain all day yesterday which was so depressing. But I’m not complainig because an other region in The Netherlands (and Belgium, Germany) had it much worse due massive flooding:

If there are Vikians from those regions, I hope you are ok.

9 Likes

Yup! This looks just like those video clips of the same happenings in :jamaica: Jamaica

2 Likes

It’s in many parts of Europe, whether tornado, hails, lightning, mudslides and tons of rain, rivers and lakes cannot take it any more… so much damage and sadly also many death… the weather forecast says next week it shouldn’t rain… let’s pray! :pray: :sunny:

7 Likes

I’m good! I’m just that good!

(@entwyfhasbeenfound oops I didn’t realize you thought I subbed - nope! But if I was honored to do that I would be among the stars :purple_heart::purple_heart:)

I’m a HOTTIE subber (should I stop???)

1 Like

On a sidenote:
Yesterday a German news anchor was talking about Chancellor Merkel getting an honorary doctorate from the Johns Hopkins University, and she actually said “John Hopkins” like it is used in Korean dramas. So my thought was, maybe in secret she is a K-drama addict too. (Actually when it comes to the name of the university I usually “swallow” the S at the end of Johns …, I can’t do anything about it.)

4 Likes

Here in Scotland, we had a bit of flash flooding last week (nothing like Rhineland though). But other than that, we’ve had unusually high temperatures and burning heat from the sun for over a month. It’s as if we’re experiencing the opposite from continental Europe.

Hopefully, it will get cooler soon. I also pray that everyone in Mainland Europe is safe and well :pray:

7 Likes

@mirjam_465 and @damiechan are you both doing fine? Have you been affected?

6 Likes

Thanks for asking! :heart: I’m fortunate to live in a part of Belgium that’s not affected. Near the coast (and where I live), the sun is shining, and in the south of the country, there are floods. Like some houses are completely underwater.

8 Likes

Thanks for your concern. :hugs: We did have rain (and storm) in my area, but luckily not like that.

9 Likes

So my highlight yesterday - My girlfriend’s 16 year old daughter called me and asked me to come right over she needed her Auntie! I was not sure what she wanted but figured out she was coloring her hair. She did purple like me previously but decided to go pink. I have done makeup for years but I have never actually dyed someone else’s hair! We did platinum blonde! And it ended up making her hair blonde and pink! It looks so cool - I’m a genius - it was an accident - I was not sure that I was doing it right but it turned out really well. (at first it looked so bad I was worried)

I talked her out of dyeing it black so I am definitely a genius! hahahahahaha! Black dye is like tar!

3 Likes

Glad you both are in safe zones! I guess knowing that is the highlight of my day because nothing else really happened today… I’ve been trying to focus on studying in these highly humid conditions :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Your concern about us is the highlight of my day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

For all the souls who can now no longer be with us :cry: :heart: :cry:
Screenshot_20210716_214040

And for all the souls who are fighting for their lives all over the world :heart: :heart: :heart:

HOPE

9 Likes

Yep, you do a good job of substituting hotties. “Oh, Minnie, honey, you look tired, why don’t you go take a nap, and why don’t you . . . yes, Wookie, you standing under that spotlight in a bespoke Italian suit . . . why don’t you bring your bowl of popcorn over here and entertain me while Minnie naps? And on the way over, could you hand Yoonie a tissue? He gets so sensitive about not being picked!”

(Soompi)

1 Like