The highlight of your day

Screenshot_20210728_111440
I love them, the bumblebees
At our home we call they affectionately

:heart: Plüschmors :heart: :relaxed:

Screenshot_20210728_112101

5 Likes

I used to have cat birds in my backyard, they make so much noise, so one day I played a YT sound video of cat bird calls on my porch and this one cat bird hopped around my porch listening to another cat bird on YT, I was laughing so hard, was that actually mean :rofl:

5 Likes

Wait until they sting you, you will hate them for life. I had to go to Emergency Room in an ambulance bc I couldn’t remove that thing they leave in your skin, and my leg swollen up so much, that I couldn’t walk. I was in my early 20’s, and since then; when I see a Bee I run like crazy. Traumatized for life by a yellow and black bee

1 Like

Are you sure it was bumblebee? Because bumblebees normally only sting you when they get pressed, or you endanger their nest … And bumblebees can sting multiple times, they do not leave their sting behind. Although I never met anyone stung by a bumblebee.
I was once stung by a “regular” bee and was lucky to have people with me who could pull out the sting where you could still see the poison pumping through. It hurt terrible. Wasps can leave the sting or not, most of the time they don’t.

4 Likes

LOL I am from K-Town Germany - I guess it didn’t get to my ears - I just looked it up, I was 9 back then, my parents still kept me from watching too much news on TV not that I actually cared back then, we would still go out to play with our friends on the street, in the woods, the garden …

Anyway a bumblebee is furry and plump, while wasps and bees are a lot more slender and most of them less furry, of course there are many kinds of bees and wasps. Anyway, if you reacted allergic to the sting, you must have been at least have experienced another sting before an allergy never comes out of nowhere, it’s something that develops.

3 Likes

@lutra

I Keep confusing you with someone else. It must be old age; although we only have a 10 year age difference. Well, back then I didn’t care what happened with the ‘‘Galante’’ case, but as I grew older I got curious and started to read articles about it, and realized the seriousness of what happened in that area (my uncle sold his place right after that).Bought a house in the Queens area where he lived the rest of his life.(RIP)

@lutra
another sting before an allergy never comes out of nowhere, it’s something that develops.

Gosh, you was so right about that! my mom told me when I was little I was visiting my grandpa’s farm, and a lot of bees ‘‘sting me’’ in the face, and they had to rush me to the hospital. I guess I was very little since I can’t remember that, but I’m happy bc the pain must have been really bad since that one time a young woman already and I cried and screamed non stop…

@lutra
Look what I just found incredible! talking about Bees…Now, I’m worried.

1 Like

Japanese Korean Fusion with Friends for lunch today. We go every Wed. This place was the catalyst for our lunch days - It’s my favorite!

3 Likes

Meany :rofl: if only we knew what they were saying, then it wouldn’t be so noisy. Right? :parrot:

1 Like

@angelight313_168

For you

Screenshot_20210728_235033

A Butterfly :butterfly:

2 Likes

The highlight of my day would be if someone…

Oh gosh, I wish someone knew how to get in touch with @frustratedwriter! I come morning, noon, night, middle of the night hoping to see her postings. Someone with Facebook page can track if she’s been there bc she had FB page about genealogy? Can someone help? Please…:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

@kdrama2020ali
I’m so glad you had a nice time with your friend.

2 Likes

It’s Waffle FRIES! Oh its so yummy! Thanks @angelight313_168

3 Likes

Ok so this are fries that look like waffles so…What’s on top of the waffle fries? lol

2 Likes

Korean Style Bulgogi Beef, Japanese Yum Yum Sauce and Siracha

3 Likes

For you a special of the “Meow” presented by the cat bird “named” Meow :joy:

Watch the Blue Jay stuffing himself like a hamster, Ive never seen this :rofl:
5 Likes

I got a massage and my hip injury is finally seeing progress! Excellent!

I stopped because I saw an elderly woman trying to get a heavy trash bag into a dumpster. I stopped and helped her - she was so sweet - Said it was my Good Deed for the Day! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@simi You must love Elstern/magpies, they always come in groups or in family, so 3-6 birds …

3 Likes

@adrianmorales :slight_smile:
It is about @frustratedwriter
You are a friend of Facebook :grinning:

3 Likes

I drove with my ebike max 25 kmph/ca 16 mph to visit my son and grandson. It was nice weather, not too hot, coming back I took another trail through the countryside instead of the rush hour traffic in the city and saw pretty fields of corns and sunflowers. I took some pics will try upload on the app. It was quite hilly so now after 22 km which might not sound a lot I feel deadbeat. Even though, it was very nice and I got a nice workout.

Now next step would a nice massage as Ali!!! :heart_eyes:

I don’t know how pro bikers can bike such long distances :hushed:

5 Likes

They are very busy birds, taking off, and returning, even bringing back fellow birds for a snack! :blush:

3 Likes

Today didn’t seem like it could have some nice moments. My mom was not happy at all, but after we went to the Doctor, we got us some cake and cacao and when we came home we just took two stools and sat in front of our home having kind of a picknick. And after a long time she was relaxed and took in all the flowers that bloomed, especially the Malven/Malva who were dancing in the wind.

6 Likes