The highlight of your day

Japanese Korean Fusion with Friends for lunch today. We go every Wed. This place was the catalyst for our lunch days - It’s my favorite!

3 Likes

Meany :rofl: if only we knew what they were saying, then it wouldn’t be so noisy. Right? :parrot:

1 Like

@angelight313_168

For you

Screenshot_20210728_235033

A Butterfly :butterfly:

2 Likes

The highlight of my day would be if someone…

Oh gosh, I wish someone knew how to get in touch with @frustratedwriter! I come morning, noon, night, middle of the night hoping to see her postings. Someone with Facebook page can track if she’s been there bc she had FB page about genealogy? Can someone help? Please…:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

@kdrama2020ali
I’m so glad you had a nice time with your friend.

2 Likes

It’s Waffle FRIES! Oh its so yummy! Thanks @angelight313_168

3 Likes

Ok so this are fries that look like waffles so…What’s on top of the waffle fries? lol

2 Likes

Korean Style Bulgogi Beef, Japanese Yum Yum Sauce and Siracha

3 Likes

For you a special of the “Meow” presented by the cat bird “named” Meow :joy:

Watch the Blue Jay stuffing himself like a hamster, Ive never seen this :rofl:
5 Likes

I got a massage and my hip injury is finally seeing progress! Excellent!

I stopped because I saw an elderly woman trying to get a heavy trash bag into a dumpster. I stopped and helped her - she was so sweet - Said it was my Good Deed for the Day! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@simi You must love Elstern/magpies, they always come in groups or in family, so 3-6 birds …

3 Likes

@adrianmorales :slight_smile:
It is about @frustratedwriter
You are a friend of Facebook :grinning:

3 Likes

I drove with my ebike max 25 kmph/ca 16 mph to visit my son and grandson. It was nice weather, not too hot, coming back I took another trail through the countryside instead of the rush hour traffic in the city and saw pretty fields of corns and sunflowers. I took some pics will try upload on the app. It was quite hilly so now after 22 km which might not sound a lot I feel deadbeat. Even though, it was very nice and I got a nice workout.

Now next step would a nice massage as Ali!!! :heart_eyes:

I don’t know how pro bikers can bike such long distances :hushed:

5 Likes

They are very busy birds, taking off, and returning, even bringing back fellow birds for a snack! :blush:

3 Likes

Today didn’t seem like it could have some nice moments. My mom was not happy at all, but after we went to the Doctor, we got us some cake and cacao and when we came home we just took two stools and sat in front of our home having kind of a picknick. And after a long time she was relaxed and took in all the flowers that bloomed, especially the Malven/Malva who were dancing in the wind.

6 Likes

I’m friends with her on FB. She posted the other day.

9 Likes

So is she sound and safe? Thank You :hugs:

8 Likes

Can you send her our regards, she is missed since she went off more or less - just like that …

8 Likes

One of those massages that hurts - because I was getting a Japanese therapeutic massage. But it hurts to help!

2 Likes

Thank God! I had a feeling I would hear something about her today, and look, I just came to check since I was at the dentist all day, and was in pain afterwards for a bit. Thank you Adrian, I feel so much better now. She must have her own reasons, and I respect that. Please, just let her know we miss her.

6 Likes

:grin::grin:
I just ordered cat buddhas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
They are so cute

Screenshot_20210730_124130

7 Likes