The highlight of your day

I earned my Gold QC status! :partying_face:
Viki really knows how to make me feel good. I’ve never overachieved anything before! :joy:

10 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Congratulations from me, too :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tada::tada::confetti_ball::bouquet::bouquet:

2 Likes

The Gym lifting weights today! Who wears VANS to the Gym - Me because I couldn’t find my real TENNIES! OOPS!

6 Likes

You must feel so happy!!! Congrats and Thank You!! :medal_sports::tada::chocolate_bar: :clap:

2 Likes

@gaby_heitmann_975

This was a beautiful Tennessee Walker that I got to sit and love on while in Aruba! I thought you might like him - I love this particular breed of horse.

More of My Aruba Photos

@my_happy_place

5 Likes

6 Likes

Earned me a popular link badge

https://discussions.viki.com/badges/28/popular-link

8 Likes

Congratulations!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

yesterday, Tuesday, the guys next door, mowed my yard! and blew the leaves, awesome! I thought I would try & make some cookies, but honestly don’t think I can now. I will have to do something else to say I appreciate what you have done, and yes I know I don’t have to do a thing. but that was so nice of them!! my highlight of the day!!

8 Likes
Summary

My grave has been bought many years ago and I planted some tree that don’t grow but you have to keep trimming it and during the summer days became too much for me So I called the office to see how much it will cost to remove them. My aunt had just died from covid so I told them I just couldn’t do it bc I had no strength in my body.

two weeks later I receive a call that the little trees were removed and there was no charge bc of the pandemic I knew they wouldn’t eat anything I cooked since we do have to be careful now our days. I went to DUNKIN DONUTS bought that huge jar they sell of coffee , boxes of donuts and bagels and dropped them off at the office and told them it was for the guys that removed the tree and ppl in the office too.

It came out the same as to what I figure they would charge me to remove the tree, if they had wanted to charge me, but they didn’t. I appreciate so much that they also put mush and some pretty rocks and flowers. It seems the pandemic brought to some ppl the best in them.

If you have a bakery around and you can afford it, I suggest you order some cookies and breads and put them in a cute basket or gift bag and give it to them. It’s the thought that counts not how much it cost.

4 Likes

Nice idea! yes thanks and it is really the thought that counts. do have a bakery right up the street

2 Likes

Yet this expresses a truth that is in many ways universal. God sustains his whole creation and loves his whole creation. The Puritans called it common grace. When the rain falls, it falls on everyone. When the sun shines, it shines on everyone. When the crops are lush, everybody parties, and when the crops fail, everybody starves.

The Jewish Scriptures also have a verse from the Psalms: “I have never seen the children of the righteous begging bread.” And in many ways, I think that can be universally applied.

Uplifting and needed!

2 Likes

I am not a doctor nor do I play one on Viki, but as someone who is trying her best to keep the bits and pieces moving, I swear by teat tree oil mixed with a carrier oil like grapeseed oil or almond oil. I use it to gently massage bruised areas, and I put it on Band-Aids to cover cuts and scrapes.

It really is astounding how it reduces inflammation and speeds healing. Add a bit of lemon essential oil . . . and maybe a bit of lavender, and it’s a very nice thing to have on hand.

4 Likes

As far I know tea tree oil is rather antiseptic and antifungal and that sort but more like for topical issues. I would think this is a muscle / tendon issue and for temporary relief a Tiger balsam or better the Badger joint balm would be more appropriate, it’s handmade from NH and most likely health food stores carry it, besides it’s all natural. (I used to make my own, and when I repaired my house, I made dandelion root oil for muscle ache and for joint’s and strains comfrey root oil).

@frustratedwriter check with doc.

2 Likes

would be better than those hot cold balms. I think I got some tea tree oil, I sure do need something. and course will check with my doc. boy that is strong smelling!

I dabbed a bit on my wrist so lets see what takes place here

1 Like

He’s a beautiful horse and such a friendly face :heart::heart:
Thank you for this picture @kdrama2020ali
:slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like
Summary

https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/deep-blue-rub

If you like essential oils - this rub is also good.

2 Likes

I do like essential oils, thats why I have tghe tea tree oil. all I can say STRONG!!! goodness gracious… sore joint rub is it, I will check that out, and I just used a couple of drops of tea tree oil

2 Likes

Make sure you don’t use essential oils - straight - too strong - mix with almond oil or another oil that you like to keep it from being too harsh

1 Like