The highlight of your day

Hallo, Gaby! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Wie geht’s?

2 Likes

Es geht mir gut Mirjam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, dir auch? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ja, mir auch. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this may not be much but 2 people came by to see me yesterday, stayed a few minutes, asked if I needed anything, checked to see if I am ok

being a senior person, I think it would be a good thing if people would check those people,like me, to see if they are ok or needed anything not just a phone call, but a physical thing, ber a neighborhood watch or something. , knock on that door and see if they are ok.

4 Likes

Yes, that can make a huge difference, and I’m glad they made your day by showing their care. :slight_smile:

I would like to add “not only for seniors. There are really lonely people and people with whatever kind of problems out there of all ages.” But in general, it would be good if people cared about each other … :hugs:

5 Likes

I agree to that too, bedridden etc. so true!

3 Likes

Screenshot_20200716_214848

Sie ist soo ein Model, und weiß es auch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sie ist immer ein Highlight :heart_eyes:

1 Like
3 Likes

Wie heiißt sie? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Das ist die kleine Maggie :heart:

2 Likes

Hightlight of the weeek!

Simple, eating at restaurants that re-opened.

First time for American diner or Korean restaurant since a long time. It is nice to hear people talk in their language in my vicinity and see outside, “Oh, it is not America or Korea.” :slight_smile:

My laugh of the day: the waitress of the Krestaurant was young and asked for her father’s help to print the check.

He told me in a desesperate tone: “She doesn’t know anything.”
She told me in a vexed tone: “He didn’t explain me anything. Sorry for the wait.”

I was: “It is fine. You’re learning, you know how to do it now.”

I wanted to say “Gwaenchana.”
Hopefully, I didn’t. I thought later, “Informal speech!! Where’s the -yo!”

I wonder how Korean would react if we use informal instead of formal speech, be it for a foreigner or for a native.

2 Likes

From what I heard they forgive the foreigners, since they’re already happy if we speak Korean at all. Natives, though, are a different matter …

3 Likes

My highlight from today is that I’m going to the Korean restaurant this evening as a late birthday gift. Tteokbokki, Kimchi Jiggae, Bibimbap and the like here I come :laughing:

Hopefully it don’t ruin my first weight loss milestone which I reached today too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

dudie, tell us how was it?

1 Like

Wish you a late happy birthday and a yummy night out :tada::partying_face:
Lucky!

What are your tips to lose weight?
I regained everything I lost during the past few months with restaurants lolol

1 Like

My tips are making sure you don’t eat to much… I keep track on that by using My Fitness Pall and next to that do work outs. Usually I do about 30 to 60 minutes. If work outs are to hard, just going for a walk in a good option too, there are people who only did walking and made sure they at least had 10.000 steps a day.

Today I did complete this booty work out plan:

And before completing this I used this to get warmed up:

But I think the biggest change will be making sure you eat enough but not too much. And be sure to not do a crash diet because you won’t be able to stick to that anyway.

3 Likes

THE highlight of the day…A TIP that will help you with your diet when I was young I used a diet my perfect body cousin suggested to me. You diet for a week, eating sensibly, cutting calories, etc… Pick oNE DAY Saturday or Sunday and eat whatever you want go to a restaurant and order what ever and as much as you want (just eat what you miss during your diet days) Even Ice Cream.

ON Sunday exercise 1 hour or more. During weekdays walk a lot and exercise if you want for an hour but it can be less time.

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: how do you manage to work out with this distracting coach? Too hard!!

2 Likes

You have a Korean restaurant nearby? I’m so envious! :star_struck:

afbeelding

1 Like

@mirjam_465 Yes. I actually have two options. “Kimchi Boulevard” which is AYCE (went there today) and “Inza’s Seoul Kitchen” (also goes to events, gives work shops and sometimes a pop up restaurant) has a booth at a shop kind of thing. To be honest I only went to her booth twice because all the other times I wanted to go she had an event or there where other things going on.

2 Likes