The highlight of your day

Btw, @twinkling, our birthdays are in the same month. Mine was on the fourth! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @frustratedwriter @mirjam_465 @lutra. I didn’t anticipated this :hugs:
Happy belated birthday to you as well Mirjam, I gotta save your birthday in my calendar :grin:
I turned 18 years old today but I’ll just remain a child.

5 Likes

So young :scream::fearful::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Happy birthday :partying_face:

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter Beautiful thanks for sharing.

Saint Francis of Assisi Prayer; My favorite in times of turmoil and unrest during violence, news of war and animosity amongst one another.

The Prayer Of St. Francis - Make Me An Instrument Of Peace

1 Like

@twinkling

Happy 18th. Birthday. May all your heart’s desires come true, and may you always be the precious blessed child parents want forever and ever.

1 Like

@mirjam_465

Happy Belated Birthday. Hope it was wonderful and blessed like you so well deserve it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @teufelchen_netty_266 and @angelight313_168. I’ll always remember this birthday.
How about you guys? Which month were you all born on?
I remember, @frustratedwriter 's bday is in November and 4th September is @mirjam_465 's bday.

3 Likes

Mine is October. I’m a Libra.

2 Likes

Born in März (march), nearly 20 years before you

3 Likes

December …

3 Likes

@twinkling
I’m singing :sweat_smile::joy:
:partying_face::partying_face:Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Haaappy Birthday dear twinkling, haaaaaaaaapppppyyyyy Birthday toooooo yoouu
:partying_face: :partying_face::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses: :bouquet::tada::tada::birthday::champagne: proost

4 Likes

I’m born :cold_face:January :cold_face: :grin:

4 Likes

Hey, you said it in Dutch! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Prost ist auch deutsch

2 Likes

Yes, but she wrote it with two o’s and that’s the Dutch spelling. :slight_smile:

I am getting better and better :joy:
Beat two flies with one swatter
Think the one, And write it like this in Dutch
:smirk:If this is not multitask :slight_smile:.

This is supposed to be a joke :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

That’s because people from the North of Germany say it mostly like this Pro-ost and while saying it either the tune stays the same or it goes up.
In my region we would likely pronounce it like Bbroscht and the tune stays the same or goes down. So this is regional diversity.

3 Likes

Highlight of the day this week in our regional radio station they were playing the Top 1000 song wishes of the audience and today for all those who were not able to follow over the week they played the Top 50, or better to say, they are still playing it.
My mom now 78 is still listening as she can’t find the best moment to pull the plug, just now they played Abba - Dancing Queen and now The Beatles - Help, haha. My old girl is in trouble and might even listen until the end …
Good night everyone.

5 Likes

So they pronounce two separate syllables? :thinking:
In Dutch it’s just one syllable with a long o in it.

Not really they tend to stretch the o - probably like the dutch and then it will only get longer, or stretch the o while going up in the tune
Like this

2 Likes