The highlight of your day

2 Likes

I don’t really know where to put this but thought y’all might like this

Young sculptor and his magnificent work!

4 Likes

That reminds me of a song! :microphone::guitar::drum::saxophone:

3 Likes

yeah!!! wow thats an old one! even listened to it just now, wow memories! ok thats a bit different too. still a good one

2 Likes

oh my! we had to learn this song in seventh grade for music class! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Cool! It was on the radio a lot when I was living in Finland. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I got to see them live in 2009 and yeah, even then we would already say it’s a classic. Aaaah, the memories, so true!

4 Likes

wowww how was the concert?? Ive never been to one

1 Like

Great it took place in the city of Mannheim in Germany in front of their castle and a radio broadcaster. 125.000 people, we didn’t get to see all the line-up of the bands all in all it had 9 hrs of live music to offer. We missed the first 2 or 3 bands, but had to leave when the last one started and the firework began, because we needed to get our train home, and we thought it would be better to avoid taking the last one.
I found a promotion video of the radio station, to give you a feel of the atmosphere.

4 Likes

y’all may not relate, but since I have been on this keto for 2 months, well since last of August, no weight loss, But the blood sugar way down. before I started it was in and over 200, now its 135-125, so thats my highlight, and the energy!! and this is an old lady of going on 74! Ido feel good!
and I do plan to lose the weight too

4 Likes

all righty now Scorpio rising!!

1 Like

:sunny: A negative test result for Covid

8 Likes

that is great to hear!

2 Likes

:smiley: Take care of yourself, body and mind! You deserve it!

3 Likes

Quitting my job.

1 Like

Making a fresh start?

Working = modern slaving.

Just slaving for someone else until I win the independance to become my own boss :slight_smile:

It is like jumping somewhere you don’t know where you will fall, but it feels exhilarating and so good!!!

PS: never put you contribute on Viki when you apply to a job. It gives them the impression you can work for free (which for them = prostituting oneself LOL).

5 Likes

So is this the moment you will start your own company?

2 Likes

good idea! to create your own business. what do you like doing then go from there!!

2 Likes

Haha not yet, freedom has a price :slightly_smiling_face:

Does Viki recruit?? :joy: Let’s go to Singapore! I will learn to speak Mandarin faster!

5 Likes