The highlight of your day

I got a bunch of doll patterns, crochet and regular sewing, for barbie, American girl and the rest.
I have a problem kinda, wanted to find the air-freshener dolls and I am not able to find them anymore so I do thje toilet tissue covers…

I am one of those peoople I love to collect patterns, sewing or crocheting

yeah fave craft is one of my favorite places, pinterest as well and more

2 Likes

image image

American Girl Doll Granny Square Poncho

American Girl Doll Granny Square Poncho

Click to Enlarge

Difficulty level: **** Easy

Free Doll Poncho Crochet Pattern

Materials : Red Heart (affiliate link) Fashion Size 3 Crochet Thread 100% mercerized cotton, 125 yards (114 meters), color White - 1 ball,
Red Heart (affiliate link) Fashion Size 3 Crochet Thread 100% mercerized cotton, 125 yards (114 meters), color Purple - 1 ball
Aunt Lydia (affiliate link)'s Fashion Size 3 Crochet Thread 100% mercerized cotton, 150 yards (137 meters) , color Lilac - 1 ball

Hook: C (2.75 mm)

Gauge:
6 round Granny Square = 4.5” (11.25 cm)

Poncho is made of 4 Classic Granny Squares of 6 rounds, each round is crocheted in a different color.
The sequence of colors is A-B-C-A-B-C.
A - white, B - lilac, C - purple.
Feel free to change the order of the colors as you like.

Abbreviations:

ch = chain
st(s) = stitch(es)
sl st = slip stitch
sc = single crochet
dc = double crochet
WS – wrong side
RS – right side

Classic Granny Square

With A ch 6, join with sl st to make a ring.

Round 1 : ch 3 (counts as 1 dc), 2 dc into ring, ch 2, *3 dc into ring, ch 2, rep from * three
times, join with sl st into top of ch 3, turn.

Round 2 : ch 3 (counts as 1 dc), (2 dc, 2 ch, 3 dc into first ch-2-sp), *ch 1, 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc into
next ch-2-sp, repeat from * three times, ch 1, join with sl st into top of ch-3, turn

Round 3 : ch 3 (counts as 1 dc), 2 dc into 1st ch-sp, ch 1 ,* (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) into next ch-2-sp
(first corner), ch 1, 3 dc into next ch-sp, ch 1, rep from * three times, (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) into
last ch-2-sp, ch 1, join with sl st into top of ch-3, turn.

Round 4 : ch 3 (counts as 1 dc), 2 dc into 1st ch-sp, ch 1, *(3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) into next ch-2-sp,
(ch 1, 3 dc into next ch-sp) twice, ch 1, rep from * three times, (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) into next ch-
2-sp, ch 1, 3 dc into last ch-sp, ch 1, join with sl st into top of ch-3, turn.

Round 5 : ch 3 (counts as 1 dc), 2 dc into 1st ch-sp, ch 1, 3dc in the next ch-sp, ch1, *(3dc, ch
2, 3 dc) into next ch-2-sp, (ch 1, 3 dc into next ch-sp) three times, ch 1, rep from * three
times, (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) into next ch-2-sp, ch-1, 3 dc into last ch-sp, ch 1, join with sl st into top of ch3, turn

Round 6 : ch 3 (counts as 1 dc), 2 dc into 1st ch-sp, ch 1, 3 dc in the next ch-sp, ch 1, *(3 dc,
ch 2, 3 dc) into next ch-2-sp, (ch 1, 3 dc into next ch-sp) four times, ch 1, rep from * three
times, (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) into next ch-2-sp, (ch 1, 3 dc into next ch-sp) twice, ch1, join with sl st
into top of ch 3.

Make 4 squares.

Take one square.
Row 1 : with RS facing, insert hook in the second ch of the right corner, work a row of 25 sc
to the first ch of the left corner, turn.
Row 2 : ch 3, dc in the next sc, *ch 1, skip 1 sc, dc in the next sc, repeat from * to the last 2
sc, 2 dc in the last 2 sc, turn.

Place the second square on top of the first square, RS to RS, align the side edge of the
second square with the just crocheted row on the first square.

Inserting the hook through the sts on both squares, connect them with 25 sc.

Make a row of 25 sc and row 2 on the edge of the second square. Connect the third square
in the same way.

Now make 2 rows at the adjacent side of the third square, connect it to the fourth square.

Make 2 rows on the side of the fourth square, fold the work, and connect it to the first
square. See diagram.

Make a row along the neck line: ch 4 (counts as 1 dc and ch), *skip st, dc in the next st, ch -
rep to the end.

With 2 threads of different colors ch a cord 12" long. Insert it through the holes along the
neckline.

Fringe: Cut 6” lengths of yarn. Taking 2 strands tog, knot into fringe evenly across ends of
poncho. Trim fringe evenly.

Enjoy!

and a p/s you can make it large enough for a little girl or a big girl like us

2 Likes
1 Like

28 Oct just started here and I wanna put my highlight from yesterday’s and this midnight’s schedule.
This is from the drama I am working on. The language I contribute to doesn’t has many speakers here, so volunteers are really scarce, however, when I took my first moderation almost a month ago for Love Revolution, I was nervous about the responsibility I took and had doubts if I’ll be able to complete what I took at my own will.
The team that I recruited for the drama did had some inactive new volunteers but over time, the only two subbers that are left with me now are awesome. We are three in total and I can’t stop praising them anytime. I know, both of them aren’t aware about what I am writing here but sincerely, I love the work they do. They aren’t QC T yet but I always root for them. We are almost the same age with 2-3 years gap and while writing this, I feel like their mama :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. What I say might sound cliché but I would always love to work under them too.
I was too proud when we wrapped up our translations for 2 episodes just an hour after the episode was released.

I work as a subber on multiple channels too but I always feel that my moderators do a sloppy job, anyhow, I hand in my work right after it is assigned to me but I don’t feel as satisfied as working with those two girls.

4 Likes

that’s so cute! it’s awesome to find amazing friends to work together! Have fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do hope they see this

3 Likes

image I hope all of it is shown, looks like its missing thank you and I love you

3 Likes

You can see it when you click on it.

2 Likes

@twinkling

I work as a subber on multiple channels too but I always feel that my moderators do a sloppy job,

You should report them. There’s a lot of ppl here like them, and I always reported them. I click on the flag on their profile page, and follow directions to report their bad volunteer working ethics. At least, that will make them stop doing what they are doing, and do a better job if they want to continue to be integrated in other teams.

1 Like

I did! thank you!

1 Like

20201029_024045

Eating dinner after starving
Food has a better taste after waiting for a long time
Getting some sleep
Getting more sleep with lockdown #2
Some things won’t change: can’t count these stitches

8 Likes

After work, I wanted to get to my horse quickly,. She is sick,
And I wanted to see how she was doing.
She is well, What reassures me incredibly :slight_smile:
It is pitch dark, It drizzles a little bit, And yet it is mild, Simply wonderful… So I stand on the meadow, And look into the dark…
And think slowly, Whether I should not be afraid?!
There it snorted quietly behind me.
My beautiful friend :heart: As different as we are,
With you, I do not need to be afraid…
Such moments, are priceless

8 Likes

Working at home:

1 Staying in pyjamas
2. No commuting
3. No boss around

1. The day goes so fast, it’s already dark.

2. Opened the fridge around 10 times a day by reflex

3. Snacking around

4. Messy desk

5. Better chair

6. Don’t even take a look in the mirror today

7. Wanting to clean from staying in the same room.

8. No different smells or street sounds

9. Pretty quiet

20201030_212217

Like a desert

1. Except when listening to music
  2. Perfume to freshen up

Screenshot_20201030-204811_Gallery

1. Working more at home than at the office. Go figure!
6 Likes

I am so happy that Viki added Hindi badges too.
Thank you so much Viki :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

They did? How cool! Did you get them? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, but I suppose 10K is yet to be added to my profile, it is there on other subbers’ profile.

Thanks a lot Viki :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley::smiley:

5 Likes

I just peeked at your profile. Very beautiful! :sunglasses:
If you don’t get the 10K one anytime soon, you can request it here:

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

3 Likes

yes very nice, keep it up!

3 Likes

5 Likes

My highlight happened ,this morning, and I thank the few that really boosted me, and gave me a smily. thanks image

6 Likes

The highlight of my day: renovations done on my condo and lockdown won’t stop it!!! Hoorayyyyyyyyyy

6 Likes