The highlight of your day

4 posts were split to a new topic: Negative contribution counts

Screenshot_20201104_110743

This picture cannot be compared with reality
And yet it is wonderful to look at :relaxed:
Nights are also beautiful :relaxed:

6 Likes

I am a huge fan of star gazing and it seems my parents already knew that before I was born (they named me Sky) :grin:
The picture is really beautiful.

5 Likes

hate to say it, but its been quite awjhil since I star gazed, no one really knows how it feels just to look up and see those stars, gazillion miles away, their light probably gone by now. beautiful sight,

4 Likes

Well… I guess it’s about time in Atlantis!
Happy Birthday @frustratedwriter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::partying_face:

Happy Birthday young lady! On paper, you are very old. But in actuality, you are as full of life and energetic as a toddler. May your good health and prosperity continue well into the future.
And I want to laugh with you everyday.

6 Likes

oh my goodness! thank you! oh and sky, I do love your name!! yeah and with all those candles, it might fog up the orb

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter
WHAT A HIGHLIGHT!
Is your birthday? May The LORD bless you with health and abundance of all the great things in life: money, love, all your heart’s desires.
Hope you have a joyful day today. Keep up with encouraging post. You are so sweet and thoughtful. Don’t let anything bother you and enjoy life to the fullest. ''I will never leave you nor forsake you, says the LORD.

4 Likes

my highlight of my day today, y’all got the bday song from different countries, I am soooo blessed to have people like you wishing me a happy birthday, you just don’t know how good that feels. even though the tears I shed today of all of your thoughtfulness and all, IT FELT GOOD!!! and again what a great way to learn languages!! again thank you from me, you “KIDS” made my day:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::blush::smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks for liking the picture :relaxed:

These moments, which can be captured with a camera :grinning:, But unfortunately I have no camera with me, In such moments :sweat_smile:
So I was glad to have the mobile phone, And was surprised that it managed to get such a photo :grinning:

@twinkling
Sky is a beautiful name :blush:

@frustratedwriter
For every lost star, shine a hundred new :sparkles:
:relaxed:

Screenshot_20201104_231452

6 Likes

Renovation phase 1 finally over! Phase 2 will be in March so I have to prepare myself mentally. Had 6 workers at the same time working here, and the mess/dirt left me traumatized. Every bone in my body hurts. I feel physically and mentally tired…:sleepy::tired_face::sleeping::astonished::frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::cry::fearful::weary::grimacing::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

:no_mouth::sweat: That sucks. Hope you get to rest and recharge in time for phase 2.

2 Likes

You can be proud of yourself that you got through it. Now take some rest and pamper yourself. :blossom:

3 Likes

As long as is for March like they saying, i’ll survive. I’m praying no sooner than that.

2 Likes

Sadly i can’t. Tomorrow I have to go to the bank to pay some bills, and go food shopping (but my son does the heavy lifting). I’m glad I’m getting my treatments if not I would have dropped dead bc of my OCD i kept mopping over and over again (I wouldn’t be so tired if it wasn’t bc I felt it wasn’t cleaned enough) With this covid thing it wasn’t easy having this large crowd of men around.

2 Likes

That must have been so hard! I hope that at least after tomorrow you’ll get a chance to relax.

3 Likes

The highlight of my day:
I’ve always subbed in Hindi with 0 expectations to have viewers who actually watch in Hindi. Yesterday, when I was cleaning up comments from Search, I saw two comments written by a user in Actual Hindi Script. I got a ray of hope that my work isn’t just adding one more language to the show rather there is some output for the work I do. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Again, today, just half an hour ago, I recieved a PM from supposedly a viewer who asked for Hindi subs for Love Revolution. Ever since I recruited the team, we’ve always been competitive with Spanish and Portuguese teams in terms of speed but because it’s exam period and all of us are busy with studies, the subs aren’t getting ready as fast as they used to get ready before. I am happy that there is a viewer, even though just one, at least there is somebody who is praising our work. This just made my day :yum:

And I gotta go translate the show :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hurry! Can’t let that viewer wait! :joy:

heres one, I need coffee

🌻💛🐝🌻💛🐝🌻💛🐝

Do all the good you can,

By all the means you can,

In all the ways you can,

In all the places you can,

At all the times you can,

To all the people you can,

As long as ever you can.

John Wesley.🌻💛

5 Likes

If I need a song to pull through, this is one of many

4 Likes

Oh my, that must’ve been really encouraging! The Indian audience does seem to be growing her at Viki, and you getting those PMs really must have made your day–Nothing you’re doing is going to waste, so FIGHTING!! Good luck on your projects! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: