The highlight of your day

5 Likes

Screenshot_20201118_195041

Screenshot_20201118_194920

Screenshot_20201118_194755

I hope it is o. k. to show you the moon :sweat_smile::blush:

9 Likes

so today’s highlight for me was that I was granted both Member and Regular badges two hours after each other :joy: it was confusing and funny but my heart was warmed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations. Yeah the badge system doesn’t make sense to me either. I get badges at very random times sometimes :laughing:

2 Likes

Finally I can see Viki Rakuten on the Television :sweat_smile::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Everything nice and big on a screen and no longer on the smartphone…

I don’t know how I earned this :sweat_smile::joy:

5 Likes

What does ‘private lounge area’ mean though? the first thing that came to my mind were those places in airports and theatres :joy:

1 Like

Yeeeeeees
The Wolf" is free
The Wolf" is free
The Wolf" is free :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

3 Likes

No idea :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@vivi_1485 Congratulations! You are loved by everyone here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I am happy to see you get promoted!!

@gaby_heitmann_975 They are so beautiful, really beautiful and the second one is my favorite :star_struck:

3 Likes

@twinkling
Thank you very much :star_struck::star_struck:
I am glad that you like them.
These ears have crept in :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My highlight of the day!!
I just became a Gold QC some moments ago :smile:
It took me 2 months and 14 days to become a Gold QC and I am really happy.
I wanted to wrap up today’s work exactly at 20K but due to some confusion, I increased my contributions to 20,001 :laughing:

7 Likes

well everyoned, my highlight for everyday, is meeting you people(see I didn’t say “kids”) daily and you enlightening me, form laughs, history, cooking, and our boring stuff, just a thank you for y’all making my days in this boring time, yeah my highlights!!

7 Likes

Winter is Coming! First snow! Though it’s already melting… sniff…
vxcvx

7 Likes

Lucky!! It’s so beautiful :smiley:

1 Like

You’re also my highlight!

2 Likes

:relaxed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations on the amazing promotion, sunbae-nim!!!:joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

you keep it right where you are!! yeah its beautiful

1 Like

My highlight? Early decoration for christmas since ‘‘the days are passing by like water’’ (my spanish saying). It feels so weird how fast the week is over and the weekends too!!!:cry:

4 Likes

this week has surely gone by fast!! as for Christmas decorations, the people across the street have gotten theirs out, and a star too, its so beautiful! I love looking at it, and I really need to go there and thank them for the decorations

, I just don’t do them anymore, I will be lucky to put up a tree and decorations, theres a neighborhood not far from me, they go way out with their decorations, and I do plan to go there when they get them up. yes childhood memories galore,

3 Likes