The highlight of your day

Funny :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The neighbours completed their renovations.
Goodbye to all the banging and drill sounds (at least, I hope!) :grin:

3 Likes

It’s great!:rofl:

2 Likes

@adrianmorales @choitrio

I think this is so hilarious to watch bc the reporter is so natural and poised you never expect what’s coming. I have watched this video about 7 times already, and I laugh like if I just saw it for the first time. I’m glad you both like it. Funny beyond words.

4 Likes

Laughter is the best medicine, after all :laughing:

2 Likes

In a strange way, it’s really catchy too :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

This is not really a highlight, more something I was heavily confused by when I check my social media today and saw the Spam Oreo burger on several accounts… Funnily enough, one of the channels I’m subscribed to also made a video on it :confounded:

2 Likes

My daughter reached her goal of raising $500 for the American Red Cross, yay!

8 Likes

Wish you all a Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::heart:

And love those who can’t do anything with Christmas, I wish a nice time :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Yeah, a very weird combo indeed :laughing:

I actually like mayonnaise (the American one though, tastes too sweet and the texture is… not what I’m used to :sweat_smile:) and get why they chose it as a sauce, but oreo + spam + mayo?

No wonder it was a one day thing :rofl:

1 Like

its great going off for the holidays, spending time with family, don’t want to be morbid, but could be the last time you see them,

anyway its still great to be home, and if I can say it, I miss all of you as well, do hope you had a merry christmas and all.

aaaaaaahhhhhh ,home sweet home,

but this time I am soi tired woirn out exhausted, I went to bed early to that helped. I do feel so much better this morning!

so the highlight of my day, home, anmd warmth!!

4 Likes

@frustratedwriter

I agree with you that we never know when it will be the last time we’ll see them, so I always say go with what your heart tells you to do. Oddly enough, wanting to see them has been the cause of many family members dying (don’t want to be morbid either).

I’m glad you are back home safe, rested and warm in your Home sweet Home. There’s nothing like home and to sleep in our own bed (I can never sleep wherever I stay). I come back exhausted from the sleepless night too lol

The highlight today it’s so bitter cold here for 3 days now, but tomorrow I’m out that door like a bullet (will be in the 40’s at least) to get the christmas after sale, and buy gift at discount prices. Times are hard so is best to be scrooge this year and get those clearance sale hahahahaha.

3 Likes

today was nice, I finally got warm, I think I just got chilled and couldnt warm up! but now I am nice & warm, yeah 40’s here too, I plan to do those sales tomorrow!

4 Likes

My highlight is that I got a job! :star_struck::raised_hands:
In the next 3 months I am going to train myself to be a better User Experience Designer with the programming language Kotlin for the android environment (yes, it’s a start up company hehe) and then I will work 40 hours in the week. With my current mini job as a graphic designer I will save 80% of my whole money so I can buy a good & used car so I am getting familiar with driving than now (because I have the driver licence since 11 years but I am rarely driving because I love to ride a bike lol). :v:

9 Likes

congrats on your new job, this is a senior lady here so a question, is this programming for games on computer or programming computers, creatiung androids, language os thjat the android language?? curious, want to know. hmmm, looks like A drama I watched!! just saying!!

but still congrats, I know its rough at this time to find a job

4 Likes

Oh yeah, don’t ask me that because I’ve searched since 5-6 months and almost lost my hope ^^’

Kotlin is a programming language like Java which I had in my time as a student and is very familiar to me because it’s more “basic” and doesn’t have way to many rules which you have to reconsider in Java. The language is only for the android environment & I am in charge for the interface which is named User Experience.

5 Likes

and thanks much for telling me what that is! still wish you the best in your new job!!

2 Likes

No problem :blush:

1 Like

@rose_shn
Congratulations and all the best in your job :blush::blush:

1 Like

Screenshot_20201229_100116

Good morning all together :relaxed:
I do not know, maybe someone still remembers :grimacing:
That it no longer snows like this in Germany on one half of the country

Taddaaa
It has snowed :hugs::hugs::hugs: