The highlight of your day

Yea. I forget that the rest of the world uses Celcius.

ok 7 to 10 degrees celcius. Not freezing but on the cool side to be swimming. It’s just that in Summer, California is DRY. NO rain.

Here we have to shovel off the sidewalk if you have one and put the snow on the yard to melt into the grass, not the street because the snowplows will just push it up against the curbs, driveways and any cars that are in the way. So car owners have to dig their cars out.

Luckily, it does not snow that deep in town but out on the open plain the winds can make the snow drift up and over houses.

1 Like

@angelight313_168
If you want to dig holes again And want to splash in the water, We will gladly keep you company and splash with :relaxed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Screenshot_20210121_195241

@lutra
If you find the pictures, I would be happy to see the park… He exists only in my memory And that memory would perhaps now be another :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Memories can be so Act differently :grin::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

OMG so cute! gonna steal your pic. Can I? that’s your pride and joy, right?

3 Likes

I wanted to watch this one because of the excessive references in the k-drama Touch Your Heart, but I heard ot ends sadly so I was avoiding it…:persevere: How did you like it?

I like it to the point that we already watched it once more. If you are worried about the ending and don’t mind spoilers read on, no one is dying, no one gets ill. It’s only that the leads do not end up together, but it is like a “road movie” since they spend a day together joyfully and part with respecting the other one without getting hurt.

2 Likes

aw…so that was the point of Touch Your Heart-- it’s like they gave Roman Holiday a happy ending :grin:

1 Like

I didn’t realize such a story behind the wolves! awesome… just google it

1 Like

@angelight313_168
Ooh yes it she, Even more, I would give everything for them, She is my friend :blush::heart:
Sure you can steal the picture,:wink: If it makes you shine, Then we are also happy :slight_smile::slight_smile:

3 Likes

ah. I would have been your friend if you lived in my neighborhood.

I used to get that ALL the time in California. New people to California (the entire world has migrated to California) would frequently ask me where I was from. I’d tell them, “here.”

They’d say, “I know you are here but where are you from?”

“Here.” Seeing their expressions change to confusion. I’d relent and explain. “I was born in the 'People’s Republic of Bezerkley”. (:grinning: That is what a sarcastic newspaper guy called the students at UC Berkeley back in the activist 60’s) My mom was born in Oakland, Gramma was born in San Francisco in 1906 (after the earthquake) G-Gramma was born in Tomales. My second mom was born in Hayward. Her mom is from Union City where her family has always been. Is that ‘here’ enough for you?"

Then they’d look at me, “Oh! You really are from here. Everyone I know is imported.” :laughing:

3 Likes

My 19 year-old daughter is going to coauthor a research paper related to Covid-19 which will be published in the IEEE. She will also be joining Boeing Research and Development as an intern in the summer. I am a proud mama!:blush:

11 Likes

Ooo Congratulations to your daughter!

5 Likes

Just 10 minutes ago I completed a Hindi project and did some calculations.
I realized I can make 363 subs in less than an hour, woah!
By less than I mean less than by 3 minutes

And I crossed the 40K milestone!

It’s 2 AM right now but I need to go and celebrate this new personal record :joy::joy:!!

6 Likes

Congratulations, you valued contributor! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy:

1 Like

HIghlight of my day: had another wonderful birthday…all I wanted was too see my friends’ and family’s faces after sucHH a long time and my wish was actually granted! Not all face-to-face, but I didn’t expect SO many of them to video call! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: All I could say was thank you, God, I’m BLESSED to have so many people who remember!
Also, I logged on to Viki to show my friend something and what a surprise, there was a banner wishing me! 그때는 기분이 정말 촣았어요, 감사합니다!!! Thanks a lot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! You are rightfully blessed because you bless so many of us with your cheerfulness.:blush:

2 Likes

Happy belated birthday, seems there is someone really grateful, so I don’t know what to wish for you, maybe health, since you seem to be surrounded by a lot of nice people.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

how could you use a picture of my jot sarangggg :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sweat_smile: You made my day!! :joy:
Thank you, @lutra and @choitrio, I’m glad to have met people like you even if it’s online :grin:

4 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday, vivi. So glad you had a wonderful time! Hopefully next year will be different and you will see them in person but you are truly blessed to have so many who love you and remember such a special day: The day of your birth.

FOUND THIS ONE IN HINDI BUT NO LYRICS FOR HINDI PART.:thinking:

2 Likes

No problem, I understand :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes